Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: On Sale Apr 20, 2012, 14:32 Wowbagger_TIP

LittleMe wrote on Apr 20, 2012, 00:30:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Apr 20, 2012, 00:20:
So, is JA:BiA worth it at 40% off?

Yeah I'm thinking it is. They've listened to the community and patched a lot of the failings of the original release. Still some more patching and features to add, like fog of war which might still happen.

Just tried the demo, but it really needs some kind of line-of-sight indicator. Way too much guesswork and trial-and-error involved. Seems like the only way to handle the demo mission is to engage at max range with your guys that have rifles, hoping to pick everyone off before they can get close. Anything else seems to result in a quick death. I'll wait and see if they patch that in later.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: On Sale Apr 20, 2012, 03:36 DangerDog

xXBatmanXx wrote on Apr 20, 2012, 00:23:
LA Noire and GTA4 both 4.99 at Amazon.

I should have held off on getting LA Noire, won't be making that mistake with Max Payne 3.

3. Re: On Sale Apr 20, 2012, 00:30 LittleMe

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Apr 20, 2012, 00:20:

Yeah I'm thinking it is. They've listened to the community and patched a lot of the failings of the original release. Still some more patching and features to add, like fog of war which might still happen.

Perpetual debt is slavery.

2. Re: On Sale Apr 20, 2012, 00:23 xXBatmanXx

LA Noire and GTA4 both 4.99 at Amazon.  

Buy from GreenManGaming? Use this, we both get $2.00 - http://www.greenmangaming.com/?gmgr=purutuwi

1. Re: On Sale Apr 20, 2012, 00:20 Wowbagger_TIP

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo