Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Crusader Kings II Patch

A new patch is now available for Crusader Kings II, updating the strategy sequel to version 1.05. The patch can be found through the digital distributor where you got the game, the game can auto-update itself, and there is also a manual patch on AtomicGamer and The Patches Scrolls. The Change Log outlines the lengthy list of what's different.

View
11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

11. Re: Crusader Kings II Patch Apr 19, 2012, 17:01 Chromius

At the age of 55 I ran the Kingdom of Norway while my wife enjoyed such games as tag and hide and go seek.

I do not like my wars being automatically ended when the King dies and the son takes over, I lost all progress in England, and after reclaiming most of it I had some sort of automatic white peace declared, still learning the mechanics, never did CK1, only Vic2, EU3, Rome.

All in all good fun though.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

10. Re: Crusader Kings II Patch Apr 19, 2012, 13:20 Wolfox

Quboid wrote on Apr 19, 2012, 08:57:
Wolfox wrote on Apr 19, 2012, 00:47:
Quboid wrote on Apr 18, 2012, 21:01:
I assassinated my 6 year old son because he was an imbecile. I'm not proud, but I don't regret my actions. I still don't know why it had about a 35% success rate, how hard could it be?

You know the saying... "the apple does not fall far from the tree"

Did you just call me an imbecile? Well played, sir.

I mean the kid's father in the game (or his spymaster). I thought you were talking about the game???

9. Re: Crusader Kings II Patch Apr 19, 2012, 08:57 Quboid

I assassinated my 6 year old son because he was an imbecile. I'm not proud, but I don't regret my actions. I still don't know why it had about a 35% success rate, how hard could it be?

Did you just call me an imbecile? Well played, sir.

- Quboid

8. Re: Crusader Kings II Patch Apr 19, 2012, 07:13 Dmitri_M

I've gone senile in my old age. My wife, who I've been plotting to kill - is now my regent.

I swear she isn't changing the sheets.

7. Re: Crusader Kings II Patch Apr 19, 2012, 01:36 eunichron

For some reason my wife, the queen of Norway, wants to kill all of our nieces, even the newborns. Not even nieces and nephews, just the nieces.

6. Re: Crusader Kings II Patch Apr 19, 2012, 00:47 Wolfox

5. Re: Crusader Kings II Patch Apr 18, 2012, 22:08 Dmitri_M

I still don't know why it had about a 35% success rate, how hard could it be?

4. Re: Crusader Kings II Patch Apr 18, 2012, 21:01 Quboid

Dmitri_M wrote on Apr 18, 2012, 20:59:
Yeah as an 'FPS guy' it took me a couple of hours to work out..exactly what the point of the game was.

Then I realized it's a king and his entourage dating game where you're supposed to further your dynasty no matter what, I you quickly get into the groove. I am not above murdering one of my sons if he's a little dimwitted, to make sure my heir is worthy.

- Quboid

3. Re: Crusader Kings II Patch Apr 18, 2012, 20:59 Dmitri_M

Yeah as an 'FPS guy' it took me a couple of hours to work out..exactly what the point of the game was.

Then I realized it's a king and his entourage dating game where you're supposed to further your dynasty no matter what. I am not above murdering one of my sons if he's a little dimwitted to ensure my heir is worthy.

2. Re: Crusader Kings II Patch Apr 18, 2012, 20:35 Quboid

There's been another patch released, 1.05b, which fixes some serious issues that 1.05 introduced.

Link!

This is a seriously awesome game!

Edit: Oh goody, there's also some new DLC. It's just some songs and a character designer (which I thought was going to be free ).
http://store.steampowered.com/dlc/203770/

This comment was edited on Apr 18, 2012, 20:59.

- Quboid

1. Re: Crusader Kings II Patch Apr 18, 2012, 19:50 RaZ0r!

This is a seriously awesome game, although it's a monster to learn how to play. Well it's been challenging for me to learn anyway being mainly a FPS guy.  

11 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo