Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game Reviews

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Game Reviews Apr 19, 2012, 12:55 Matshock

Last night was a whole new game- folks are timing their shots, hitting more, capping more, placing more packs (turrets, shields, etc.) and generally playing correctly.

I'm still pulling 3k+ XP per match, but I'm dying a lot more.

The number of variations in the classes is noteworthy- we had a guy pick up a flag in a heavy suit and almost make it back to his base- he got a lead on us and when we caught up with him the knock-back you normally see on light suits did nothing to slow him down. It was like trying to stop a semi-truck with a bicycle. Very cool but he did eventually fall from damage. With some more help he would have made it.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Game Reviews Apr 18, 2012, 23:04 Steele Johnson

Another perfect 10!  

2. Re: Game Reviews Apr 18, 2012, 18:06 Quboid

Is there a Tribes server that the Bluesnews rabble hang out on?  

- Quboid

1. Re: Game Reviews Apr 18, 2012, 13:00 Matshock

TRIBES:

I'm starting to see a few more savvy players now- though most are still flailing about desperately.

I got into a huge open-field fight last night, it was awesome- at least 10 players on each side in one big brawl, no lag!

Lastly, I'm 99% sure they're going to nerf the Thumper so I better milk that for XP over the next couple of weeks. I want a gold refund if they do!

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo