Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Star Trek Footage

There's a Star Trek Preview on IGN that includes a teaser trailer for Digital Extremes' upcoming co-op action game based on the sci-fi film reboots. The clip is heavy on action, showing Kirk and Spock doing their best Kane and Lynch impression, running around and shooting everything in sight. The clip concludes reconfirming we should expect the game in "early 2013." Thanks VG247.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 17:53 Eirikrautha

The clip is heavy on action, showing Kirk and Spock doing their best Kane and Lynch impression, running around and shooting everything in sight.

The sound you hear is Gene Roddenberry spinning in his grave at Warp Factor 9...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 17:45 Cutter

DangerDog wrote on Apr 17, 2012, 17:26:
Cutter wrote on Apr 17, 2012, 15:42:
Too bad they weren't making a game based on actual Star Trek and not this crap that Abrams calls Star Trek.

Well if Star Wars is ruined by the prequels then it's only fair that Star Trek be pissed on too.

That's not fair because Gene Rodenberry is dead so it's not like he could object - even though he would and Star Trek was actually good. Lucas destroyed his own shit even though Star Wars was tripe from the get go that only got worse.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

10. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 17:40 The Half Elf

Too bad they weren't making a game based on actual Star Trek and not this crap that Abrams calls Star Trek.

PREACH ON BROTHER!

Sides if it ain't Bridge Commander 2 I really don't care.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

9. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 17:26 DangerDog

Well if Star Wars is ruined by the prequels then it's only fair that Star Trek be pissed on too.

8. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 16:12 Bhruic

So the official title of the game is "Star Trek: Lots of Pointless Jumping"?  

7. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 15:53 GayBlade

For once I agree with Cutter

6. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 15:42 Cutter

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 15:32 Shok

Sugarman wrote on Apr 17, 2012, 14:14:
How are we supposed to enjoy these games after the apocalypse, who's to say we'll have electricity? Damn you Mayans.

I always think of this cartoon when I think of the Mayan calendar end of world bullshit.

4. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 15:21 DangerDog

Needs more lens flare!

3. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 14:14 Sugarman

How are we supposed to enjoy these games after the apocalypse, who's to say we'll have electricity? Damn you Mayans.  

2. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 11:07 nin

Early 2013 makes sense, as the sequel is filming now and I'm assuming it's due summer of 2013?

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Star Trek Footage Apr 17, 2012, 10:53 Elessar

Gotta say, that looks pretty freakin good. Early 2013 though, will have to put that on the backup radar.  

"You don't get what you deserve, you get what you get."

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo