Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Nekro Kickstarter

A new Kickstarter seeks crowd-funding for Nekro, a "randomly generated action game about summoning evil forces of darkness to do your bidding," for Windows, OS X, and Linux, saying this will be "rooted deep in PC gaming's history, but with all the flourishes you've come to expect from a modern experience." This is being developed by DarkForge, formed by vets of Blizzard, Sony, Microsoft and more, who say: "Combining full HD graphics, a unique premise, solid gameplay, and tight controls Nekro can be one hell of a game - but not without you..."

View
3. Re: Nekro Kickstarter Apr 13, 2012, 11:30 Alamar

Can't go wrong with pooping pigs...

Anyhow... This is precisely what I don't like about the kickstarter hype... On the one hand, it's great that some people can pre-order the game for $15, and perhaps, it'll cost more at launch...

On the other, this isn't a game that needs our funding... This game is being made... It looks like a game that I will buy, but not until it's available (or just before), because if I'm throwing money at kickstarter projects, I want them to need the money I'm donating...

Edit: Also meant to add that I love the art style : )

-Alamar

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 13, 10:10 Re: Nekro Kickstarter Necrophob
  2. Apr 13, 11:06 Re: Nekro Kickstarter Techie714
>> 3. Apr 13, 11:30 Re: Nekro Kickstarter Alamar
  4. Apr 13, 12:55 Re: Nekro Kickstarter Nate
  7. Apr 13, 16:06  Re: Nekro Kickstarter Bhruic
  8. Apr 13, 17:37   Re: Nekro Kickstarter Rattlehead
  9. Apr 13, 18:05    Re: Nekro Kickstarter Dmitri_M
  10. Apr 13, 19:44     Re: Nekro Kickstarter eRe4s3r
  5. Apr 13, 13:32 Re: Nekro Kickstarter eunichron