Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Max Payne 3 Bullet Time Trailer

Rockstar Games now offers a new trailer from Max Payne 3, showing how the upcoming third person shooter will handle bullet time, the slow motion shooting mechanic that's one of the trademarks of the series. Word is: "Check out the latest video in the Design and Technology Series that shows how enhancements to this signature mechanic add a new level of drama and detail to the third person shooter."

View
7. Re: Max Payne 3 Bullet Time Trailer Apr 13, 2012, 22:42 Flatline

Rhett wrote on Apr 13, 2012, 21:13:
Sepharo wrote on Apr 13, 2012, 19:57:
Very excited for this game but I'm going to have to wait for some reviews and word-of-mouth because of that $60 price.

Insta-buy because it's Rockstar, and I got so many hours out of the past two Max Payne games. RDR is still one of my favorites, too... You can just depend on their games to be well-made (at least, on consoles... I admit, I am a console gamer predominantly, for now).

Between this and Ghost Recon: Future Soldier, I expect May to be quite awesome. Oh, and Sniper Elite V2, but I'm waiting for that to drop in price, myself.

Rockstar didn't develop the previous 2 Max Paynes. Remedy did. I believe rockstar published them though.

The animation looks pretty tight, but other than that I'm not actually seeing how bullet time has "evolved", aside from set pieces that auto-kick in.

Oh, and fat Max doesn't strike me as the type to be quite so nimble. I've gotten over that part though.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 13, 09:54 Re: Max Payne 3 Bullet Time Trailer SpectralMeat
  2. Apr 13, 10:57  Re: Max Payne 3 Bullet Time Trailer Zyrxil
  4. Apr 13, 18:52   Re: Max Payne 3 Bullet Time Trailer xXBatmanXx
  3. Apr 13, 16:21  Re: Max Payne 3 Bullet Time Trailer JeffD
  5. Apr 13, 19:57 Re: Max Payne 3 Bullet Time Trailer Sepharo
  6. Apr 13, 21:13  Re: Max Payne 3 Bullet Time Trailer Rhett
>> 7. Apr 13, 22:42   Re: Max Payne 3 Bullet Time Trailer Flatline
  8. Apr 13, 22:57   Re: Max Payne 3 Bullet Time Trailer Sepharo
  9. Apr 14, 00:29    Re: Max Payne 3 Bullet Time Trailer Fantaz

footer