Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal

The Medal of Honor: Warfighter Website now features a new trailer offering the first look at gameplay from the upcoming military shooter sequel as well as a new unit reveal. Here's word: "This week is a huge week for Medal of Honor Warfighter. With the release of our full gameplay trailer we have decided to forego the reveal of our next product partner and instead go back to London Bridge Trading and reveal the second of our four featured units in the game."

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal Apr 13, 2012, 09:31 Soulburner

Ah, yes, you are right, didn't notice Poland is glowing for a bit on the map I feel a tiny bit stupid now  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal Apr 13, 2012, 09:12 Iurand

Soulburner wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 14:43:
So, the Americans still have no idea where Poland is (the map at 1:11) Dizzy

Actually, they do (map at 1:09). It's not EA's fault that european countries are too small for those fonts. Even USA is too small of all three units.

10. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal Apr 12, 2012, 22:20 durandal

I actually liked the first one for its story.

Yes, you still manage to kill a hundred of bad guys and regenerate health after getting hit by RPG, but what takes place in game was rather realistic and not overly dramatic like CoD or any other generic military shooters these days. There's no psychotic villain, no ridiculous twist, no through-the-hoop acrobatic actions; just soldiers fighting the guerrilla war in the middle of nowhere.

It kinda reminds me of Vietcong from 2003, which I really enjoyed.

This comment was edited on Apr 12, 2012, 22:38.

9. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal Apr 12, 2012, 22:13 Wash Washburne

Laugh2

8. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal Apr 12, 2012, 18:53 Ray Marden

I guess this will keep the tweens happy, but it just seems like another generic military shooter.

What, specifically, was unique about this one?
The lack of originality, depth, and complexity?
Shrugging,
Ray

Everything is awesome!!!
http://shoutengine.com/GarnettonGames/
I love you, mom.

7. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal Apr 12, 2012, 16:17 DangerDog

$59.99 for the game, few weeks after release - unlock extra "on disc" multiplayer game modes for $14.99!

That's what they did with the first one, no reason not to expect it this time around as well.

6. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal Apr 12, 2012, 15:51 NegaDeath

Is it just me or is the "modern era" style of shooter quickly becoming as worn out as WW2 was?

Note that this isn't a commentary on the quality of the game itself. I still enjoy BF3 despite the recycled setting.

5. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal Apr 12, 2012, 14:52 SpectralMeat

Steam: SpectralMeat

4. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal Apr 12, 2012, 14:43 Soulburner

3. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal Apr 12, 2012, 12:46 Rhett

Cutter wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 12:32:
No, it doesn't. It looks like all the same shit they always make. Just another overpriced expansion of a mediocre IP.

Good ol' attempts at creating a non-horrific Call of Duty clone... but little do they know... the biggest monster... is themselves.

And after watching that trailer, it looks exactly like that. Obviously BF3 reskinned with a slightly different focus and slightly different locales.

2. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal Apr 12, 2012, 12:32 Cutter

No, it doesn't. It looks like all the same shit they always make. Just another overpriced expansion of a mediocre IP.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter Gameplay Trailer; Unit Reveal Apr 12, 2012, 12:22 mickelobe

Looks good!  

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo