Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event

The BioWare Blog outlines details on this weekend's Operation RESURGENCE for Mass Effect 3, as they are gearing up for another special event in the action/RPG sequel:

Operation BEACHHEAD eased the pressure on allied planets and freed up conventional forces that were being hammered by the Reapers. With these reinforcements, the allies can use RESURGENCE to target more critical infrastructure.

Anyone who has the Resurgence Pack multiplayer DLC operational during this weekend will be granted a Reserves Pack. A Reserves Pack unlocks one of the new random alien classes guaranteed.

All participating squads will earn +10% additional experience when playing on the Resurgence expansionís new maps, Firebase: Condor and Firebase: Hydra.

View
2. Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event Apr 11, 2012, 23:54 jacobvandy

I try to have interest in these things, I actually enjoyed the ME3 multiplayer for a while, but the prizes have gone downhill. Instead of giving you an exclusive, otherwise unattainable awesome weapon, they're going to give you one of the new characters that anyone can get at any time... That's about as lame as a pre-order bonus for Battlefield giving you a mid-level unlock from the start.  
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Apr 11, 19:43 Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event nin
>> 2. Apr 11, 23:54 Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event jacobvandy
  3. Apr 11, 23:56  Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event jacobvandy
  4. Apr 12, 03:56 Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event Dr. D. Schreber
  5. Apr 12, 13:21  Re: Mass Effect 3 Weekend Event DG

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo