Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: etc. Apr 11, 2012, 18:55 Sir Graves

I love MC to death, but "working rides" is always a bit of a stretch with this game. Always sounds better on paper, because there's only so much this game is capable of doing in that regard.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: etc. Apr 11, 2012, 15:21 shul

I'm convinced he's intentionally trolling us at this point…

lol.

I got that after the first B&W...

7. Re: Molyneux plans to 'change the world' Apr 11, 2012, 15:08 RenownWolf

Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 11, 2012, 12:07:
Somebody needs to remind him that the Segway has already been invented.

Are you suggesting that the segway didn't change the world?

Everybody needed the injection of people falling off their segway in stupid ways to cheer up their lives. Things were getting depressing until it appeared.... Forever Amused!

http://www.renownwolf.com

6. Re: etc. Apr 11, 2012, 14:34 avianflu

fable 3 was so very much like Fable 2 it stands out as a *least* innovative game. Molyneux is lots of talk.  

5. Re: Molyneux plans to 'change the world' Apr 11, 2012, 12:21 Verno

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 11, 2012, 11:58:
Name 1 other developer out there that has made games in so many different genre's and even creating 1 or 2 in the process?

While I agree he tends to dream bigger then he can produce, we still need more developers like him to think outside of the box.

Microsoft use to have a great catalog with Mechwarrior, Crimson Skies, Midtown/Motocross/Monster-Truck Madness, Combat Simulator, Flight Simulator, etc, etc etc, and now they just make Halo games.

Who said anything about what he makes? I'm more amused that he figured he could take a big pile of money from Microsoft to make titles for a closed platform that's all about consistency and somehow expected more creative freedom.

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Destiny, Fire Emblem
Watching: Continuum, Star Trek TNG, Haunt

4. Re: Molyneux plans to 'change the world' Apr 11, 2012, 12:07 Agent.X7

Somebody needs to remind him that the Segway has already been invented.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

3. Re: Molyneux plans to 'change the world' Apr 11, 2012, 11:59 nin

Name 1 other developer out there that has made games in so many different genre's and even creating 1 or 2 in the process?

Will Wright?

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: Molyneux plans to 'change the world' Apr 11, 2012, 11:58 The Half Elf

While I agree he tends to dream bigger then he can produce, we still need more developers like him to think outside of the box.

Microsoft use to have a great catalog with Mechwarrior, Crimson Skies, Midtown/Motocross/Monster-Truck Madness, Combat Simulator, Flight Simulator, etc, etc etc, and now they just make Halo games.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Molyneux plans to 'change the world' Apr 11, 2012, 10:25 Verno

Hahaha he claims Microsoft was "suffocating me creatively". Oh Peter, you're an endless source of amusement.  

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Destiny, Fire Emblem
Watching: Continuum, Star Trek TNG, Haunt

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo