Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Diablo III Barbarian Video

The Diablo III Website shows the way to a preview on the Barbarian class in Blizzard's upcoming action/RPG sequel. The preview has some details and includes a trailer showing off some barbarism.

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: Diablo III Barbarian Video Apr 11, 2012, 13:57 Ant

Bucky wrote on Apr 11, 2012, 00:12:
The barbarian is easily going to be my first character. I used to prefer the ranged approach (either casting or arrows), but I've found lately that I just prefer to run in and smash stuff in the face until it stops moving.

Considering the lack of love the Witch Doctor is getting, I'll probably play that class next.

And then I'm going to build a melee range hardcore wizard....

And then....

This game can't get here soon enough.
I love being the guy with strong defense and offense. I don't need stinking magic and special powers. I want to get into the middle of actions! I have been like this since the original Gauntlet game days!

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: Diablo III Barbarian Video Apr 11, 2012, 07:45 Dades

shihonage wrote on Apr 11, 2012, 01:13:
Barbarian grew old waiting for Diablo 3?

I think he's just upset that his internet connection dropped while he was trying to slay Diablo.

8. Re: Diablo III Barbarian Video Apr 11, 2012, 05:41 Golwar

The Barbarian will be my first character, as with D2 and D1 (Warrior) too. Not because I would love melee, quite the opposite. I always play the best parts last.  

7. Re: Diablo III Barbarian Video Apr 11, 2012, 01:13 shihonage

Barbarian grew old waiting for Diablo 3?  

6. Re: Diablo III Barbarian Video Apr 11, 2012, 00:12 Bucky

The barbarian is easily going to be my first character. I used to prefer the ranged approach (either casting or arrows), but I've found lately that I just prefer to run in and smash stuff in the face until it stops moving.

Considering the lack of love the Witch Doctor is getting, I'll probably play that class next.

And then I'm going to build a melee range hardcore wizard....

And then....

This game can't get here soon enough.

5. Re: Diablo III Barbarian Video Apr 10, 2012, 21:29 jacobvandy

See, now this is a character you could play with a controller.  

4. Re: Diablo III Barbarian Video Apr 10, 2012, 20:55 Wallshadows

The Demon Hunter is a very close second for me and the DH video they released not long ago gives a pretty solid preview of the class as well as the backstory.

My biggest disappointment on the other hand would have to go to the Monk and Witch Doctor. The Monk just didn't feel very powerful when it came to area damage and felt somewhat limiting on gap closer abilities whereas the WD was just far to boring in spite of having some pretty amazing area damage. Being in beta, I'll still reserve my judgement until the final product but I think Barbarian will still be the first and only for a long while.

3. Re: Diablo III Barbarian Video Apr 10, 2012, 20:44 nin

Demon Hunter does look neat...I was surprised when they revealed the class, but thought it fit in well.

Looking at the video...

"20 years ago..." blah blah blah.

Yeah, it feels like it's been that long since D2.

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

2. Re: Diablo III Barbarian Video Apr 10, 2012, 20:36 eunichron

Wallshadows wrote on Apr 10, 2012, 20:27:
With what little skills you get to play within the beta, the Warrior is really fun and the sound effects give it a really raw and over powering sensation when you land a hit.

Definitely going to be my first character.

Barbarian and Demon Hunter are easily my most 2 played classes in the beta, but I think I'm going with a Demon Hunter for my first play through. Something about slaughtering demons while dual wielding hand crossbows and wearing stripper boots just speaks to me.

1. Re: Diablo III Barbarian Video Apr 10, 2012, 20:27 Wallshadows

With what little skills you get to play within the beta, the Warrior is really fun and the sound effects give it a really raw and over powering sensation when you land a hit.

Definitely going to be my first character.

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo