Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned

In spite of EA saying the original "under-performed," a sequel to Bulletstorm was in the works at People Can Fly before being cancelled by parent company Epic Games reports GameSpot, who hear from Epic president Mike Capps on the topic. Mike indicates they have put the Polish developer on a different project they will "be announcing pretty soon," though there is no clue if this is the recently revealed PC game Epic is planning. "We thought a lot about a sequel, and had done some initial development on it, but we found a project that we thought was a better fit for People Can Fly," he said. "We haven't announced that yet, but we will be announcing it pretty soon." He goes on to praise Bulletstorm and says he'd love to go back to the property, "but right now we don't have anything to talk about." Just to stir the pot a little, the story concludes with Capps' comment that sales of the PC version may have been harmed by piracy: "We made a PC version of Bulletstorm, and it didn't do very well on PC and I think a lot of that was due to piracy. It wasn't the best PC port ever, sure, but also piracy was a pretty big problem."

View
239 Replies. 12 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

219. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 12:00 ASeven

StingingVelvet wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 11:41:
ASeven wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 11:36:
Because you failed to realize, like I put in my replies you so coyly try to avoid replying, that people will fight back. The Pirate Party gaining monstrous momentum, the net rising against such laws and winning... Yes, those guys, the corps and govts, will always want more regulations but the point you seem to stubbornly ignore is that people WILL fight back and often win. The fact that many laws got away with it and passed is because people were too lethargic or didn't care because a certain line wasn't crossed. SOPA was that line and now people everywhere are rising up and winning. So what corporations want is irrelevant when people rise and put governments in jeopardy by electing other parties other than the ones who passed such laws.

But again, you will ignore this to continue making your own strawmen.

None of that shit is happening in the U.S., which is what we were talking about (SOPA, etc.). I mean sure there are examples of other trends elsewhere, the country I am in right now doesn't even have fucking copyright at all.

I guess I am more not finding relevance with these ideas of yours rather than not wanting to debate them.

It IS happening in the US as well! I mean SOPA and PIPA were scrapped due to net pressure. Sure, there's CISPA now, like you've said they'll keep on trying to pass laws and I never denied that, they will indeed keep on trying, the difference is that people will become vocal if a line is crossed in their minds, SOPA was that line and anything they do now will always go further than SOPA did as CISPA exemplifies but what you are not taking into account is the reaction of people who will see their lives, net lives and real lives, changed by such laws. Yes, each country has a different reaction, the US is not Europe when it comes to vocal reactions but despite that the reactions within the US against SOPA, and most of the blackout sites were indeed American, was effective. Different from other countries, yes, but damn effective enough to scare the President himself to issue an article anti-SOPA.

Yes they are at it again with CISPA but you can bet there will be another reaction, perhaps stronger than with SOPA. The difference with SOPA compared to other, older freedom-abusive laws that passed is that, as I've said, SOPA was simply too much for too many people, it was the metaphorical straw that broke the camel's back. People are now more aware of these kinds of laws after SOPA so while you are right that corps and govts will keep on trying a spanner has been thrown into the gears and something's different is now happening, people are fighting back and they didn't that, not much anyway.

It is that you now have to add to the big picture. Do that and things will no longer be as straightforward as you see them.

EDIT: It is also slowly spreading to other countries as well. In the aftermath of the Arab Spring some of the liberated countries have instated copyright ministries that are actually quite rational and balanced, by that I mean their not anti-consumer and also not aggressive against corporations. People are starting to see governments and corporations are using copyright as a means to impose draconian laws on everyone and obviously people don't like that, so the spread that info everywhere through the net or real life and slowly more and more people are starting to realize copyright enforcement is, right now in the molds it is, bullshit. Even China, of all countries, is starting to realize that.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

218. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 11:41 StingingVelvet

ASeven wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 11:36:
Because you failed to realize, like I put in my replies you so coyly try to avoid replying, that people will fight back. The Pirate Party gaining monstrous momentum, the net rising against such laws and winning... Yes, those guys, the corps and govts, will always want more regulations but the point you seem to stubbornly ignore is that people WILL fight back and often win. The fact that many laws got away with it and passed is because people were too lethargic or didn't care because a certain line wasn't crossed. SOPA was that line and now people everywhere are rising up and winning. So what corporations want is irrelevant when people rise and put governments in jeopardy by electing other parties other than the ones who passed such laws.

None of that shit is happening in the U.S., which is what we were talking about (SOPA, etc.). I mean sure there are examples of other trends elsewhere, the country I am in right now doesn't even have fucking copyright at all.

I guess I am more not finding relevance with these ideas of yours rather than not wanting to debate them.

217. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 11:38 ASeven

StingingVelvet wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 11:33:
ASeven wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 11:30:
Nah, I just tend to have that reaction in bullshitters and idiots, like the reaction you are having now. It hurts, I know, being hit by facts to expose your fallacies for what they are but that's the fate of those who spread BS.

It's like Jesus has come down from heaven to spread wisdom.

Nah, I just dispel the bullshit made by people of your kind, you know, the ones living under rocks or with ulterior agendas. And by golly I may be abrasive but I'm damn good at making the bullshitters stand out. Then again I guess it wasn't that needed for you.

216. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 11:36 ASeven

StingingVelvet wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 11:32:
Verno wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 09:25:
That's a straw man though, no one said companies are not losing a single dollar due to piracy. You were the one who started out with the grandiose claims about piracy based on incredibly limited personal anecdotes without a shred of data to back them up then said it justifies massive copyright reform and restriction of personal freedoms.

It's not a straw man when the entire point I was making is that these people losing money means more regulation. Why do you think SOPA wasn't the end of it? Why are they slowly but surely moving all consumers to closed systems?

There is a consistent idea on this forum that these companies have to just suck it up and deal with it, you even post that same kind of thing below. "You're making money, shut the fuck up." My entire argument here is that will NEVER work. They will NEVER accept that. Continued abuse of the internet to get free shit will result in more and more regulation. I don't know what form it will finally take or whether I will agree with it or not, I just know it's coming and it's not hard to see why.

215. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 11:33 StingingVelvet

ASeven wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 11:30:
Nah, I just tend to have that reaction in bullshitters and idiots, like the reaction you are having now. It hurts, I know, being hit by facts to expose your fallacies for what they are but that's the fate of those who spread BS.

It's like Jesus has come down from heaven to spread wisdom.

BTW a quick perusal of your name shows you defended UbiDRM in many forums. Wow. No words are needed here. One more bullshitter down.

Not really. I remember saying if it worked it might be worthwhile since they promised to remove it before shutting down servers, but when it didn't work I said it was bullshit.

214. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 11:32 StingingVelvet

That's a straw man though, no one said companies are not losing a single dollar due to piracy. You were the one who started out with the grandiose claims about piracy based on incredibly limited personal anecdotes without a shred of data to back them up then said it justifies massive copyright reform and restriction of personal freedoms.

It's not a straw man when the entire point I was making is that these people losing money means more regulation. Why do you think SOPA wasn't the end of it? Why are they slowly but surely moving all consumers to closed systems?

There is a consistent idea on this forum that these companies have to just suck it up and deal with it, you even post that same kind of thing below. "You're making money, shut the fuck up." My entire argument here is that will NEVER work. They will NEVER accept that. Continued abuse of the internet to get free shit will result in more and more regulation. I don't know what form it will finally take or whether I will agree with it or not, I just know it's coming and it's not hard to see why.

Nothing inherently wrong with being a big corporation except when you try to literally write copyright enforcement laws without public input.

There is public input throughout the entire process. People choose to support companies by buying their products. People support the products by buying them over others. People support the laws made to protect companies by voting in politicians who do so, or not giving a fuck when they do. You can't blame general apathy because hundreds of issues have shown people WILL get riled up when they care, they just don't about most of the shit people bitch about on here.

They did get riled up about SOPA, and thus it stopped. Will they about the next one? Do they care enough to keep going when the hype train is done? Who knows. I doubt it.

Besides, putting "piracy" under some big catch all is really silly. Commercial piracy is a whole other beast from consumer piracy.

Of course, I only balked at his statement that consumer piracy is not abuse of the internet, which is absurd.

213. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 11:30 ASeven

StingingVelvet wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 11:26:
Guess people here are right, you are an idiot with an hidden agenda. Makes me wonder why the idiots flee from me and my facts, guess they can't face someone who sees through all their bullshit.

The way in which you have it all figured out while most humans wander in the dark is truly awe inspiring.

BTW a quick perusal of your name shows you defended UbiDRM in many forums. Wow. No words are needed here. One more bullshitter down.

212. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 11:26 StingingVelvet

ASeven wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 09:29:
Wow, selective quoting at its best considering I said it's neither an abuse nor a benefit since there are no studies for people to say whether it is... Well, it is a nice, cowardly ways of avoiding the points I made. Guess you took the very easy way out just so you can keep on spreading your fallacies everywhere as if they were facts.

The point is we're too far apart to continue debating, so I didn't debate. I explained it right there, but you seemed to have missed it. There is no point going from sentence to sentence when there is no common ground to be found.

You think I am an idiot and I think you are an idiot, so let's just call it a day.

Guess people here are right, you are an idiot with an hidden agenda. Makes me wonder why the idiots flee from me and my facts, guess they can't face someone who sees through all their bullshit.

The way in which you have it all figured out while most humans wander in the dark is truly awe inspiring.

211. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 09:35 ASeven

Besides, putting "piracy" under some big catch all is really silly. Commercial piracy is a whole other beast from consumer piracy.

Uh oh Verno, he now will write a short, lame reply and be done with you. You made too much sense.

210. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 09:29 ASeven

StingingVelvet wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 07:58:
ASeven wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 06:27:
And non-commercial piracy is not abuse.

And there it is.

Done debating with you. We are way too far apart on this to find any common ground. Keep sticking it to those evil job providers.

Wow, selective quoting at its best considering I said it's neither an abuse nor a benefit since there are no studies for people to say whether it is... Well, it is a nice, cowardly ways of avoiding the points I made. Guess you took the very easy way out just so you can keep on spreading your fallacies everywhere as if they were facts.

209. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 09:25 Verno

Again, the extent to which they would spend is debatable and varies on income and such, but no one can ever convince me companies aren't losing money.

Much like theft in production and retail industries it is a factor you always deal with. It certainly hasn't stopped many of these companies from posting record profits and despite your vague claims about "developers and companies going out of business", that was always a reality regardless of how well compensated "rights holders" were or not. Rights holders really means big corporations by the way. Nothing inherently wrong with being a big corporation except when you try to literally write copyright enforcement laws without public input.

Playing: Infamous Second Son
Watching: Midsomer Murders, Dominion, The Knick

208. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 08:05 StingingVelvet

Veterator wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 06:26:
If they stopped your friends from pirating, would they buy stuff? Would they buy as much stuff as they had downloaded? Could they buy as much stuff as they downloaded? Could they afford to buy half? A fourth? A tenth?

They wouldn't go buy a thousand blu-rays but would they spend more money on entertainment? Of course they would. This idea that most pirates would just completely stop gaming or watching movies and shit cold turkey if piracy was stopped is such silliness. People who have been gaming consistently for decades are just gonna completely stop rather than buy some games? I doubt it.

Again, the extent to which they would spend is debatable and varies on income and such, but no one can ever convince me companies aren't losing money.

Just look at the process like buying shoes...they got some cheap ass shoes out there and some really expensive shoes out there. If they make you want to chop off your feet because they are so uncomfortable, it doesn't really matter how inexpensive/expensive they were...you got robbed. Imagine trying to find out what shoes fit the best without being able to try them on, and they came with no helpful sizing or other information to make a decision on.

Comparing media to physical goods never really ends well. In any case with games at least walkthrough videos, reviews and forum posts offer plenty of pre-purchase info. I know a ton of people here find that idea ridiculous, but honestly for me it is 100% true. I watch quicklooks on giantbomb or youtube and read reviews and then make my purchasing decision... I am rarely if ever wrong.

This is pretty much how they want you to buy everything, unseen, untested, etc. No reviews, no nothing. You buy it the first week it comes out, pay maximum price and never say a bad thing about it. Because if you say something bad about it, you probably didn't get the true "retail" copy and are complaining about the inferior "pirate" version. Hell if it causes your house to burn down because it made your computer catch fire, you keep your pirate mouth shut....never mind you have a receipt and other people complained about the issues who also have receipts. Pirates will say or do anything.

They want you to do that shit but in no way am I saying you should. Consumers hold all the power, they control pricing and product through what they buy. If most people accept 6 hour campaigns, DLC and $60 prices that just means you are in the minority for not doing so, it doesn't mean the companies are "wrong."

And what that has to do with piracy is beyond me... you don't need to pirate to send a message, just not buy the damn thing. Entitlement all up in that shit.

207. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 07:58 StingingVelvet

ASeven wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 06:27:
And non-commercial piracy is not abuse.

And there it is.

Done debating with you. We are way too far apart on this to find any common ground. Keep sticking it to those evil job providers.

206. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 06:27 ASeven

StingingVelvet wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 05:58:
ASeven wrote on Apr 11, 2012, 18:07:
No sorry, just fuck off. It won't be due to sheep like you, and yes you are the sheep here, that will lie down and take it in the ass that MY personal freedom and the freedoms of everyone around it will be taken away. And if you think that it will happen, just look at what will happen with CISPA now as the net is stirring again.

A small group abusing things IS NOT a fucking excuse to destroy freedom for all just because a tiny elitist group wants it.

You seem to have a real problem differentiating between "yay I want this to happen so bad" and "this will happen because people are abusing the system."

Before you tell me to "fuck off" again perhaps try to understand my points and not react on impulse. I'm all about seeing the whole picture, not arguing personal beliefs. If you seriously want to argue that abusing freedoms does not result in tighter regulation then okay, tell me how that's wrong, but that's my only point.

Or are you saying piracy is not abuse? 'Cause that would be fairytale horseshit.

I tend not to differentiate because in the end it all leads to the same spot, people who do nothing to stop it. But while you criticize me for reacting on impulse this reply doesn't reflect all the facts I've written in the past message. You claim to see the bigger picture and yet you still have to address the rise of the Pirate Party, for instance, or the rise of the internet to fight draconian laws. That is the bigger picture and you assume that the bigger picture is something that happens without people interfering or without sensible parties opposing this kind of shit. Your bigger picture is indeed quite biased.

Abusing freedoms results in restrictions because governments either have kneejerk reactions or corporations lobby it to become its private cops and neither of these two cases is good in any way, so if you are going to defend restrictions you pretty much are defending that freedoms should be taken away on the basis of kneejerk reactions or on the basis of corporations gaining even more power and both of them are bullshit reasons to take away freedoms of any kind. Claiming to see the big picture and not do something to stop this, guess what that makes you.

And non-commercial piracy is not abuse. Fairytale horseshit is the kind of nonsense you and others preach or are you going to say the UbiDRM is a good response to piracy? Non-commercial piracy is an unknown because, as Prez said below, some studies seem to indicate the lack of non-commercial piracy seems to hurt more than hinder the entertainment industries. Non-commercial piracy is a very complex beast and I won't consider it either an abuse or a benefit until non-biased studies exist. Until then I consider it what it really is, a very complex socio-economical phenomena that's not understood yet. Preaching corporation propaganda and crap like saying non-commercial piracy is abuse is the bullshit here. You have no proof to claim it either way, neither do I, so I stick by saying, it's a complex issue and I have no idea of how hurtful or beneficial it is.

So... in the end you keep blathering the same points without addressing the big picture since your big picture is a damn biased one and therefore rather worthless to begin with.

205. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 06:26 Veterator

StingingVelvet wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 06:01:
Prez wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 03:56:
I admit it doesn't prove anything, and I remain strongly against the practice of taking others' hard work and not paying for it, but it certainly debunks a lot of the shit spewed by industry suits who use piracy as a crutch as to why their businesses are sagging.

Well my point from the start has been that I see WAY too much piracy all around me to think it has no negative impact. Every time my girl and I go to someone's house they are watching pirated movies, playing pirated music or playing pirated games. Everyone my age brags about it, they laugh at me for spending money on this stuff. It's SOOO pervasive.

On the other hand so it Netflix... so I guess the point really is that no one knows. For rights holders though, one pirated copy is too much. They are not going to just deal with a world where their shit is available for free everywhere. Expecting them to just swallow that is naive... abuses mean regulation.

If they stopped your friends from pirating, would they buy stuff? Would they buy as much stuff as they had downloaded? Could they buy as much stuff as they downloaded? Could they afford to buy half? A fourth? A tenth?

Plus we have people growing up trying to find what they like, and if they can't afford to buy something to try out other options......you're going to have a hard time getting anything but the most popular and most advertised things to these people.

I just don't see people buying things in these circumstances, only once they really know that they want something whether based on past experience with the products from artist/producer/whomever or because they've actually played/heard/saw this stuff and know they liked it. I mean it's literally just pissing money away buying things you're not sure you'll even like..... And later in life you realize you don't want a bunch of shit laying around that you never use....so you stop buying stuff you can't try first.

Just look at the process like buying shoes...they got some cheap ass shoes out there and some really expensive shoes out there. If they make you want to chop off your feet because they are so uncomfortable, it doesn't really matter how inexpensive/expensive they were...you got robbed. Imagine trying to find out what shoes fit the best without being able to try them on, and they came with no helpful sizing or other information to make a decision on.

This is pretty much how they want you to buy everything, unseen, untested, etc. No reviews, no nothing. You buy it the first week it comes out, pay maximum price and never say a bad thing about it. Because if you say something bad about it, you probably didn't get the true "retail" copy and are complaining about the inferior "pirate" version. Hell if it causes your house to burn down because it made your computer catch fire, you keep your pirate mouth shut....never mind you have a receipt and other people complained about the issues who also have receipts. Pirates will say or do anything.

204. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 06:01 StingingVelvet

Prez wrote on Apr 12, 2012, 03:56:
I admit it doesn't prove anything, and I remain strongly against the practice of taking others' hard work and not paying for it, but it certainly debunks a lot of the shit spewed by industry suits who use piracy as a crutch as to why their businesses are sagging.

Well my point from the start has been that I see WAY too much piracy all around me to think it has no negative impact. Every time my girl and I go to someone's house they are watching pirated movies, playing pirated music or playing pirated games. Everyone my age brags about it, they laugh at me for spending money on this stuff. It's SOOO pervasive.

On the other hand so it Netflix... so I guess the point really is that no one knows. For rights holders though, one pirated copy is too much. They are not going to just deal with a world where their shit is available for free everywhere. Expecting them to just swallow that is naive... abuses mean regulation.

203. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 05:58 StingingVelvet

ASeven wrote on Apr 11, 2012, 18:07:
No sorry, just fuck off. It won't be due to sheep like you, and yes you are the sheep here, that will lie down and take it in the ass that MY personal freedom and the freedoms of everyone around it will be taken away. And if you think that it will happen, just look at what will happen with CISPA now as the net is stirring again.

A small group abusing things IS NOT a fucking excuse to destroy freedom for all just because a tiny elitist group wants it.

You seem to have a real problem differentiating between "yay I want this to happen so bad" and "this will happen because people are abusing the system."

Before you tell me to "fuck off" again perhaps try to understand my points and not react on impulse. I'm all about seeing the whole picture, not arguing personal beliefs. If you seriously want to argue that abusing freedoms does not result in tighter regulation then okay, tell me how that's wrong, but that's my only point.

Or are you saying piracy is not abuse? 'Cause that would be fairytale horseshit.

202. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 03:56 Prez

StingingVelvet wrote on Apr 11, 2012, 17:23:
I try to be as centrist as possible, which I suppose is an agenda. In this particular case though I love games, even most games people here complain about, and want to support them being made. I don't have a customer is always right mentality, actually I tend to assume the opposite. Most people are fucking stupid.

I try to call them like I see them, but honestly I probably have a thing against blind hatred of "the man" for hatred's sake, which a lot of times is what the comment section on this website is about.

I agree with 100% of what you say. But when "the man" is lying or being disingenuous, I call him on it with all of the scorn I can muster. To say the 'piracy card' is overplayed is a massive understatement. They've ridden that wagon until the goddamn wheels fell off and kept going. There is no evidence that piracy has even a minor affect on sales. NONE. We can speculate and point to tiny,self-contained anecdotal "studies", and have enlightened ruminations all we want, but it's all just fluff and BS until we see some actual evidence. In truth, evidence is mounting that piracy has virtually no negative affect on sales at all, and in fact may actually, in the larger sense, be a positive force. The most recent case of this was posted here not too long ago - here is a link .

This comment was edited on Apr 12, 2012, 04:25.

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

201. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 12, 2012, 00:15 Wowbagger_TIP

ItBurn wrote on Apr 10, 2012, 15:26:
Jerykk wrote on Apr 10, 2012, 15:21:
Untrue. Why would anyone possibly download a game if they do not want to play it? Some people mention things like "collecting" here, but does anyone think a meaningful number of people "collect" things they do not wish to play?
People downloaded the game because they wished to play it. Maybe only for curiosity, to see how bad it was, but clearly they desired to play it.

I disagree. If something is free, people will take it. Doesn't really matter how much they want it. Take swag, for example. Do you think people would pay even $1 for 99% of the crap that gets handed out at conventions? Likely not. That doesn't stop them from gladly taking that stuff for free. Hell, just look at Steam sales and indie bundles. I've bought a lot of games that I'll probably never even get around to installing, letalone playing, simply because they were so cheap.

Downloading something for free doesn't prove that someone would otherwise be interested in buying it.

All the pirates I know download EVERYTHING and only play a very small amount of them. Collecting the booty is more important than having an use for it.
I used to do that as well. Downloaded practically everything I could. Then one day I realized that I'd never even installed 90% of the stuff I had, and most of it I wasn't interested in enough to bother with. I was a digital packrat. I downloaded it because it was there. I sure as hell wouldn't have paid for those games. I couldn't have even if I'd wanted to. There's no way those were lost sales.

Now I just buy craploads of stuff on Steam. It's a lot less hassle, I can get them at a good price, and I'm somewhat more picky about what I get. I still buy a lot of games that I'll never play, but I reason that maybe by supporting those devs they'll create something really cool some day.

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

200. Re: Bulletstorm Sequel Cancelled; PC Piracy Mentioned Apr 11, 2012, 19:15 Kosumo

LOL'S FOR FREEDOM! Punch  

239 Replies. 12 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo