Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Arma III Animations Trailer

The Arma III Website has an update from Bohemia Interactive Studios on the animations in their upcoming military shooter sequel, describing how they are using three optical motion capture systems, including high-end Raptor-4 cameras from Motion Analysis Corp (thanks Slippery_Jim). They offer an interview with Zdeněk Vespalec, talking with the game's animation lead, and offer this trailer showing how this all looks in the game.

View
45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

5. Re: Arma III Animations Trailer Apr 7, 2012, 17:03 The Half Elf

I hate to say this, but dumb down the controls. I could never get through some of the training due to how the controls are setup, and I refuse to macguyver my desk for my joystick to fit on it.

Also show me some dialog. I couldn't stomach the horrible dialog in whatever version of Arma I have, let alone the 'Move to.... 1...2....1' commands.

I really would love to get into this series but entry level needs to be smoothed out.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Arma III Animations Trailer Apr 7, 2012, 16:52 TSO

If you look closely, the one walking across to the left of the camera is walking a lot faster!

3. Re: Arma III Animations Trailer Apr 7, 2012, 16:47 space captain

call me crazy but it looks pretty weird with everyone having the exact same movements at the exact same rate  
Go forth, and kill!

2. Re: Arma III Animations Trailer Apr 7, 2012, 14:36 DangerDog

You have to get involved with a community that runs games in private, password protected servers.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/armed-assault/

1. Re: Arma III Animations Trailer Apr 7, 2012, 12:19 SirKnight

Lookin good. Looking forward to this one.

I just wish I could find some good Arma 2 MP games. Every time I try it's just people doing stupid shit. :/ This game has potential to be epic in MP.

45 Replies. 3 pages. Viewing page 3.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo