Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Hardware Reviews

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Hardware Reviews Apr 7, 2012, 11:49 nin

19x10 is fine. Can't remember who, but someone awhile back was claiming that was a low rez also.

Considering that's the most popular rez on steam (with over 25% of the survey using it) and the second most used screen rez is 1366 x 768, I'd hardly call 19x10 "low rez".

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Hardware Reviews Apr 7, 2012, 05:49 Rigs

Eh?

1080p is 1920x1080, is it not? Considering my 22" Samsung LCD's native res is 1680x1050, I consider 1080p to be just fine. If it's such a 'low' res, and doesn't stress the hardware, then those fancy AA and AF modes should negate that problem, while giving a speed boost in the process because they aren't hitting their limits... *shrugs*

=-Rigs-=

'I know what you think you are, what you want us to believe! But I don't buy it! For three years now you've been pulling everyone's strings, getting us to do all the work, and you haven't done a damn thing except stand there and look cryptic.'

1. Re: Hardware Reviews Apr 6, 2012, 14:14 ForgedReality

re: 680 SLI review

Seriously? Fucking pointless to run that kind of a setup with just a meager 1080p. Why do people still use such low resolutions? You're not even pushing the limits of ONE of those cards at such a low res. Pointless.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo