Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - King’s Bounty Games for OS X

1C Company announces the release of King's Bounty: The Legend and King's Bounty: Armored Princess for Mac OS X in English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, and Russian. The Legend is available on the Mac App Store and Steam and Armored Princess is available on the Mac App Store and Steam. Here a quickie reminder about both games:

King's Bounty: The Legend is an adventure RPG with turn-based Strategy battles. In a fairy tale fantasy world of fearless knights, evil mages, wise kings and beautiful princesses the player controls a hero. Leading their character through the game world, exploring it, commanding armies in battle and accomplishing various quests can mean great reward or huge defeats.

King's Bounty: Armored Princess is a sequel to the critically acclaimed King’s Bounty: The Legend. Players will take on the role of Princess Amelie who travels around the world of Teana and searches for the renowned knight, and her mentor, Bill Gilbert.

View
1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

1. Re: Ships Ahoy - King’s Bounty Games for OS X Apr 5, 2012, 17:16 Dev

I guess that would explain why they forced through a multi gig update a couple days ago. I was wondering WTF it was, I hate it when big steam updates come down and there's no changelog. Valve sometimes updates with no changelog, so its not just 3rd parties doing it.

Protip: If you support Mac OS X, you might want to update the inconography on the steam page to show that.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo