Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

AirMech Trailer

Carbon Games announces plans to show off AirMech at PAX, including PAX-exclusive content for this free-to-play online action/RTS game. Word is: "AirMech is a fast paced, F2P game featuring competitive, coop, and solo game modes. Players pilot a variety of transforming robots each with their own special abilities, and field their own selection of units to support them. AirMech can be played right now in Chrome by visiting http://airmech.com or players can register for the closed PC test." This teaser trailer offers the first look at the game.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: AirMech Trailer Mar 29, 2012, 18:07 HoSpanky

Oh my god, this is PRECISELY Herzog Zwei. I'm not going to complain that it's a "rip-off", since I don't see anyone ELSE making a proper update of the game. SUPER excited about the co-op, signed up for an account and keeping my fingers crossed for a key.

Also reminded me that I own two copies of the original Genesis game. Looks like my Nomad is going to see some action tonight.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: AirMech Trailer Mar 29, 2012, 13:59 Gadzooks

nin wrote on Mar 29, 2012, 13:02:
This is about the closest we're getting to a follow up to Herzog Zwei.

They have done a pretty good job with it so far, how similar it is. I loved Herzog Zwei, and the only thing this game feels like its missing is the epic music.

Im looking forward to some of the new things they are adding that didnt exist in HZ, such as the multiplayer co-op.

1. Re: AirMech Trailer Mar 29, 2012, 13:02 nin

This is about the closest we're getting to a follow up to Herzog Zwei.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo