Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Hand-Drawn Shooter Kickstart

This Kickstarter Campaign is for a project called "College-Ruled Universe," a side-scrolling space shooter with RPG elements with a distinctive hand-drawn style. The Not Quite Fantasy Blog has more details on the game, as well as links to a prerelease demo.

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Hand-Drawn Shooter Kickstart Mar 28, 2012, 21:17 Sepharo

I definitely played a very rough flash shooter not too long ago where I got to draw my own ship and play using it. It seems similar to the demo for this game.

Wonder if it was the same guy or not.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Hand-Drawn Shooter Kickstart Mar 28, 2012, 21:00 Dev

Looks like $3 is enough to get the game. I sent him a message and he said that the PC flash version will be sent a couple weeks ahead because after its done he has to rework the controls for the mobile version, etc.

Incidentally this is probably why he's not tried to get it on steam, although I know steam does support doing flash games, you just have to make a launcher version of the flash.

Kickstarter games don't often commit to steam I think because of a number of reasons, including that steam doesn't like to approve games that aren't at least in Beta state. Also, many of the smaller games on KS are iOS, so I always check to make sure it has a PC version (which is what I'm looking for).

1. Re: Hand-Drawn Shooter Kickstart Mar 27, 2012, 12:50 Tumbler

Hmm, not that interested in a shooter...
*Watches Video*

I can BUILD MY OWN SPACESHIP!? SOLD! ($6)

That should be splashed across the top of this page, build your own space ship shooter!

Oh and Protip, I would have contributed to this from the start, having little interest before watching the video, if you'd simply said "Available on Steam". With small games like this you're making it soooo much easier to buy if you simply say Steam. Without steam I have to download files and install crap, with steam I just copy paste a key and steam does the rest.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo