Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

We're having a fun time with our visit from our nieces. This morning with had some of Uncle Blue's famous pancakes and then took to doggies on a walk around the neighborhood. For some reason the girls are obsessed with getting a Scrabble game going this afternoon, the older one (who is all of nine) being so bold as to talk smack about winning, which is awfully cute.

Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Achilles 2: Origin of a Legend.
Links: Tacocopter: One-click Taco Delivery in the SF Bay Area. Thanks loonybomber.
Stories: Survive the real zombie apocalypse, in an abandoned UK shopping mall.
Media: Military Dad Surprises Son as Captain America and Dog Welcomes Soldier Home.
Michael Bay Ninja Turtles Parody.
Friends Version of The Avengers.

View
4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2012, 19:24 MisterBenn

Hey Batman have you tried the Skyrim Creatures Alive mod? It's my new favourite... it keeps the wilderness spawns themed by region but it unlevels them. The most powerful spawns are very low probability but potentially you can meet them anywhere! I can fully attest that it removes the lack of fear you normally have while wondering and my new character has had to run for his life on a few occasions!

(By the way I realise this is the worst kind of addiction support but it's really worth trying!!!)

Playing: Path of Exile, Pandora: First Contact
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 24, 14:28 Re: Out of the Blue Hoop
  2. Mar 24, 17:07 Re: Out of the Blue Killer Kane
  3. Mar 24, 18:33 Re: Out of the Blue xXBatmanXx
>> 4. Mar 24, 19:24  Re: Out of the Blue MisterBenn
  6. Mar 25, 00:13   Re: Out of the Blue xXBatmanXx
  7. Mar 25, 01:17  Re: Out of the Blue The Half Elf
  8. Mar 25, 17:50   Re: Out of the Blue xXBatmanXx
  5. Mar 24, 22:52 Daughters and Scrabble jdreyer

footer