Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

We're having a fun time with our visit from our nieces. This morning with had some of Uncle Blue's famous pancakes and then took to doggies on a walk around the neighborhood. For some reason the girls are obsessed with getting a Scrabble game going this afternoon, the older one (who is all of nine) being so bold as to talk smack about winning, which is awfully cute.

Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Achilles 2: Origin of a Legend.
Links: Tacocopter: One-click Taco Delivery in the SF Bay Area. Thanks loonybomber.
Stories: Survive the real zombie apocalypse, in an abandoned UK shopping mall.
Media: Military Dad Surprises Son as Captain America and Dog Welcomes Soldier Home.
Michael Bay Ninja Turtles Parody.
Friends Version of The Avengers.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 25, 2012, 17:50 xXBatmanXx

The Half Elf wrote on Mar 25, 2012, 01:17:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 24, 2012, 18:33:
Wife and I actually playu Scrabble alot. She is pretty damn good - as she does crosswords everyday and usually finished them before I can get ready to go wherever it is that we are going....

I need a support group - I am full on addicted to Skyrim. Instead of sleeping, I sat in bed and played 10 hours straight....

LOL explains why you've been messaging me alot. Started a 2nd play, as a no nonsense dark elf Archer/Conjuration/Poisoner, doing the Dark Brotherhood quests. Two guys were giving a female dark elf a hard time when I was visiting a city, waited for them to turn their backs and 1 shotted them and ran away. Twas fun

I hvae no idea what I am doing, just ploddin along.
I am a Redguard warrior/destruction player.
Pluggin light armour and speech.
Having a good time.

I started the Companions missions and also the Stormcloak missions - but while inspecting the dead girl murders, the game says I haven't triggered a conversation and I can't seem to "inspect the murder scene" so that story line is F'd. (might just be the side missions, as it looks like I can still do the Wraith mission)

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 25, 2012, 01:17 The Half Elf

xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 24, 2012, 18:33:
Wife and I actually playu Scrabble alot. She is pretty damn good - as she does crosswords everyday and usually finished them before I can get ready to go wherever it is that we are going....

I need a support group - I am full on addicted to Skyrim. Instead of sleeping, I sat in bed and played 10 hours straight....

LOL explains why you've been messaging me alot. Started a 2nd play, as a no nonsense dark elf Archer/Conjuration/Poisoner, doing the Dark Brotherhood quests. Two guys were giving a female dark elf a hard time when I was visiting a city, waited for them to turn their backs and 1 shotted them and ran away. Twas fun

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

6. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 25, 2012, 00:13 xXBatmanXx

MisterBenn wrote on Mar 24, 2012, 19:24:
Hey Batman have you tried the Skyrim Creatures Alive mod? It's my new favourite... it keeps the wilderness spawns themed by region but it unlevels them. The most powerful spawns are very low probability but potentially you can meet them anywhere! I can fully attest that it removes the lack of fear you normally have while wondering and my new character has had to run for his life on a few occasions!

(By the way I realise this is the worst kind of addiction support but it's really worth trying!!!)

Sadly I am currently playing on console. Borrowed the game.
Going to get it on PC when they do a GoTY.

I was corrected a dinner today with some friends. Apparently I played from midnight to noon....whoops....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

5. Daughters and Scrabble Mar 24, 2012, 22:52 jdreyer

Heh, mine is nine too, and loves to play Scabble, but knows better than to talk smack, as she figured out a long time ago that I play down to her level.

You sound like a fun uncle Blue.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

4. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2012, 19:24 MisterBenn

Hey Batman have you tried the Skyrim Creatures Alive mod? It's my new favourite... it keeps the wilderness spawns themed by region but it unlevels them. The most powerful spawns are very low probability but potentially you can meet them anywhere! I can fully attest that it removes the lack of fear you normally have while wondering and my new character has had to run for his life on a few occasions!

(By the way I realise this is the worst kind of addiction support but it's really worth trying!!!)

Playing: Path of Exile, Pandora: First Contact

3. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2012, 18:33 xXBatmanXx

2. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2012, 17:07 Killer Kane

Oh man...you got "COOTIES" now!  

1. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2012, 14:28 Hoop

Shes gonna beat you with the word o-w-n-e-d.
You will cry, & have to take yourself off for a nanna nap.

Um .. Behind you...

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo