Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Dark Souls PC Announcement Coming?

Namco Bandai is teasing an announcement for Dark Souls, unashamedly using this as a way of attracting more "likes" to the Dark Souls Facebook Page. Thanks GameInformer, where they speculate that this announcement will be the revelation of a PC edition of Dark Souls that a lot of gamers have said they want and may very well has already been revealed via a PC Powerplay tease (thanks Ehkzai). They say the more people who like the page, the sooner the announcement will come, and as of now the 142k people who have hit the little like button have helped reveal exactly nothing, so it's possible this will require the participation of every one of Facebook's six quadrillion users.

View
27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

7. Re: Dark Souls PC Announcement Coming? Mar 21, 2012, 10:42 Yakubs

Drezden wrote on Mar 21, 2012, 10:37:
It's not what it's about. It's the sheer difficulty. It's a no mercy style game. The game will literally try to jail rape you. It's fun.

The game REALLY isn't that hard. The campfires and the removal of spirit form made the game considerably easier than Demon's Souls and even Demon's Souls wasn't that hard once you know what you're doing. After beating Demon's Souls one time I started a new character and beat it over the course of about 7 hours, dying only a couple times.

Shows the state of the industry when dying a few times counts as "jail rape."

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Dark Souls PC Announcement Coming? Mar 21, 2012, 10:38 The Half Elf

What is it about?

It's about dieing... ALOT, over.. and over, and over.

Never played it but it has quite a reputation as being one of the best games when you finally overcome baddies.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

5. Re: Dark Souls PC Announcement Coming? Mar 21, 2012, 10:37 Trevellian

InBlack wrote on Mar 21, 2012, 10:27:
Verno wrote on Mar 21, 2012, 10:06:
One of the best games ever made coming to the PC? Fuck yeah. Dark Souls is one of the most difficult yet rewarding games you'll ever play. The faint of heart and fond of easy difficulty need not apply.

Really? What is it about? (I tend to ignore most console releases so I really have no idea)

It's not what it's about. It's the sheer difficulty. It's a no mercy style game. The game will literally try to jail rape you. It's fun.

It's a super hardcore action RPG. Where death is inevitable, around just about every corner.

If you h ad a tendency to throw your NES controller as a child when a game was frustrating. You will break something in your house playing this game.

For the Republic
-C22 Waterson of Planetside 2

4. Re: Dark Souls PC Announcement Coming? Mar 21, 2012, 10:27 InBlack

Verno wrote on Mar 21, 2012, 10:06:
One of the best games ever made coming to the PC? Fuck yeah. Dark Souls is one of the most difficult yet rewarding games you'll ever play. The faint of heart and fond of easy difficulty need not apply.

Really? What is it about? (I tend to ignore most console releases so I really have no idea)

I have a nifty blue line!

3. Re: Dark Souls PC Announcement Coming? Mar 21, 2012, 10:16 Frijoles

Hope it's true. Both Dark Souls and Demon Souls were awesome, but the PS3 is showing its age. I'd love to see it on the PC with mouse/keyboard support. They have to keep the online element, though. I really liked that part.  

2. Re: Dark Souls PC Announcement Coming? Mar 21, 2012, 10:06 Verno

Playing: Divinity Original Sin, Destiny, Fire Emblem
Watching: Continuum, Star Trek TNG, Haunt

1. Re: Dark Souls PC Announcement Coming? Mar 21, 2012, 10:04 nin

so it's possible this will require the participation of every one of Facebook's six quadrillion users.

I love it when you add snark to posts. You should do it more often.

Oh, and steam please?

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

27 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo