Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Out of the Blue

I got my face back yesterday as planned, and did a good job of not hacking myself up with my first shave in six months. It only took MrsBlue about 15 minutes to notice this time, which is a record. It once took her almost a day to realize I had shaved off a Van Dyke several years ago.

Noticeable Links: Thanks Ant and Mike Martinez and Acleacius.
Play: Simple Motions.
Links: Top 15 Film Misquotes.
Stories: Sofa King advert banned for 'swearing' slogan. Thanks the Flying Penguin.
Science: The weighty work of gnome called Kern.
Counting the cost- the hidden price of coal power.
Icy Saturn moon ‘may be active’.
What If Iron Man Was a Pixar Movie?
Media: Battlestar Galactica: Blood and Chrome trailer. Thanks Neutronbeam.
I'm a dog..dog-Human..Human..Human..Human..Human-dog..dog.
Man flies like a bird with home-made cyborg wings.
Follow-up: Nasa science chief 'fighting' for planetary research. NASA!
Cardiff University food safety device to detect E. coli.
Daily aspirin 'prevents and possibly treats cancer'.

View
17. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 21, 2012, 22:10 xXBatmanXx

holy crap.....I am on the Skyrim bandwagon......3.5 hours gone in a blink of an eye! Level 4. Having a blast exploring. I can see myself doing over 200 hours on 1 playthrough.  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Mar 21, 10:08 Michael Bay doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - as aliens kanniballl
  2. Mar 21, 10:11  Re: Michael Bay doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - as aliens nin
  3. Mar 21, 10:13   Re: Michael Bay doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - as aliens kanniballl
  4. Mar 21, 10:17    Re: Michael Bay doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - as aliens nin
  5. Mar 21, 10:21     Re: Michael Bay doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - as aliens Agent.X7
  6. Mar 21, 10:39     Re: Michael Bay doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - as aliens kanniballl
  7. Mar 21, 10:48      Re: Michael Bay doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - as aliens The Half Elf
  10. Mar 21, 13:04     Re: Michael Bay doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - as aliens Alamar
  8. Mar 21, 10:57   Re: Michael Bay doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - as aliens InBlack
  9. Mar 21, 11:32    Re: Michael Bay doing Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles - as aliens PHJF
  11. Mar 21, 13:12 Re:Battlestar Galactica: trailer. Killer Kane
  12. Mar 21, 14:05  Re: Re:Battlestar Galactica: trailer. Prez
  13. Mar 21, 14:16   Re: Re:Battlestar Galactica: trailer. nin
  14. Mar 21, 15:56 Re: Out of the Blue DrEnter
  16. Mar 21, 18:24  Re: Out of the Blue Gojo
  15. Mar 21, 16:55 Re: Out of the Blue Raven
>> 17. Mar 21, 22:10 Re: Out of the Blue xXBatmanXx
  18. Mar 22, 01:21  Re: Out of the Blue Hoop
  19. Mar 22, 02:47   Re: Out of the Blue xXBatmanXx
  20. Mar 22, 09:50    Re: Out of the Blue nin
  21. Mar 22, 18:56     Re: Out of the Blue xXBatmanXx

footer