Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Keighley launches The Final Hours of Mass Effect 3 for iPadů Mar 17, 2012, 08:36 Fantaz

Did anyone get this app? I don't tend to pay for these things, but if there's no other way to get the whole ME3 experience...  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: etc., etc. Mar 16, 2012, 12:19 avianflu

It all spells trouble for Jeff down the road given his contrarian nature, even if he absolutely has a right to laugh right now.

5. Re: etc., etc. Mar 16, 2012, 09:16 nin

Dmitri_M wrote on Mar 16, 2012, 05:33:
He probably made a bucket of cash. He wins.

I suspect that's it, exactly.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

4. Re: etc., etc. Mar 16, 2012, 05:33 Dmitri_M

He probably made a bucket of cash. He wins.  

3. Re: etc., etc. Mar 15, 2012, 22:38 The Half Elf

Gamespot fires him (not a CBS call at all), goes and makes his own site, and is good enough that the parent company of the company that fired him, bought his new site.

Pretty sure he got the last laugh

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

2. Re: etc., etc. Mar 15, 2012, 22:33 Prez

How does going back to work for Lamespot - even under new corporate masters - count as a last laugh?

Kind of what I was wondering, except that he won't be working for Gamespot. He is, however, owned by the same overlords and can just be fired again for reasons just as petty and stupid.

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

1. Re: etc., etc. Mar 15, 2012, 22:11 Cutter

How does going back to work for Lamespot - even under new corporate masters - count as a last laugh? He'll sill have to toe the company line or get shitcanned again. Sounds like a step backward to me.

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo