Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Into the Black

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Into the Black Mar 16, 2012, 09:59 Dmitri_M

Quboid wrote on Mar 16, 2012, 09:38:
Some countries ban flares in stadiums. I'm surprised they're not banned everywhere but I haven't actually heard of anyone being hurt by one, although I'm sure there must be people who have got burned.

Some of the scenes you see of football fans are astonishing, it's amazing there isn't many people hurt. Compared to what you see in British stadiums, it's quite something. The U.S. seems very tame, I went to a Yankees versus Red Sox baseball game a couple of years back, under the impression that this was a big rivalry yet the fans weren't sat separately and people got thrown out for swearing. WTF?

If you've ever travelled and observed American tourists you'll soon realise Americans generally are rather tame

Not trying to troll the majority of readers on this site, but this is an in joke of sorts amongst even the most open minded non-Americans.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Into the Black Mar 16, 2012, 09:38 Quboid

Some countries ban flares in stadiums. I'm surprised they're not banned everywhere but I haven't actually heard of anyone being hurt by one, although I'm sure there must be people who have got burned.

Some of the scenes you see of football fans are astonishing, it's amazing there isn't many people hurt. Compared to what you see in British stadiums, it's quite something. The U.S. seems very tame, I went to a Yankees versus Red Sox baseball game a couple of years back, under the impression that this was a big rivalry yet the fans weren't sat separately and people got thrown out for swearing. WTF?

- Quboid

3. Re: Into the Black Mar 16, 2012, 02:12 ^Drag0n^

What? You don't bring flares to Hockey games? That's just un-American!  

"Never start a fight, but always finish it."

2. Re: Into the Black Mar 15, 2012, 23:26 Enahs

Soccer fans are idiots.

I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally.
- W. C. Fields

1. Re: Into the Black Mar 15, 2012, 22:16 necrosis

What the fuck?!

They let them use flares?! How the hell was that not banned on day one?

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo