Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification

DICE's Daniel Matros tweets that the upcoming Battlefield 3 patch is now in certification for consoles, indicating the patch is probably coming soon to all three platforms. Thanks BF3Blog, where they say the last patch spent about a week in certification.

View
18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

18. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 18:31 Julio

Hopefully this helps with the cheating. Nothing like shooting someone point blank many times, seeing them take no impact then turning around and killing you.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

17. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 12:46 Ant

MattyC wrote on Mar 14, 2012, 12:38:
DangerDog wrote on Mar 14, 2012, 03:00:
Patch can't fix dwindling player numbers, doubt it'll be enough to bring them back.

bf3stats.com

Shows quite a few people on, and it is noon on a workday. Not sure what you were going for there.

Here are the changes for anyone curious.
Noon? It's still morning here and in HI. Not everyone is from USA as well.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

16. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 12:38 MattyC

DangerDog wrote on Mar 14, 2012, 03:00:
Patch can't fix dwindling player numbers, doubt it'll be enough to bring them back.

bf3stats.com

Shows quite a few people on, and it is noon on a workday. Not sure what you were going for there.

Here are the changes for anyone curious.

15. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 12:34 Krovven

Is this the patch that makes SP playable, so the sound doesn't echo in-game and the intro video doesn't stutter massively?

A lot of people have this problem and Dice have not addressed it at all on the tech Forums last I looked.

Example: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_43BuO6-_jQ

14. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 09:16 Verno

SXO wrote on Mar 14, 2012, 08:56:
Is this the patch that finally puts in the real commo rose? Or do we have to wait until the first DLC launches before they finish the base game?

This is hopefully the big patch that fixes a huge number of issues and exploits. There are a number of weapon balance tweaks too. It's also supposed to majorly adjust the netcode so that the client isn't trusted so much which should make cheats less prevalent.

Even dumb shit like Metro will be better if they actually make all of the adjustments to explosive radius and etc that they proposed.

Playing: Dark Souls 2
Watching: Korengal, Legends, Intruders

13. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 08:56 SXO

Is this the patch that finally puts in the real commo rose? Or do we have to wait until the first DLC launches before they finish the base game?  

12. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 04:37 xXBatmanXx

I guess I should have asked, "Is this the patch that removes the Origin requirement?"  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

11. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 03:00 DangerDog

bf3stats.com

10. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 01:02 Ant

xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 14, 2012, 01:00:
where they say the last patch spent about a week in certification

So hopefully this patch won't break the game for a bunch of people and force a reinstall? hehehehe
I wouldn't be surprised.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...

9. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 01:00 xXBatmanXx

where they say the last patch spent about a week in certification

So hopefully this patch won't break the game for a bunch of people and force a reinstall? hehehehe

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad

8. Not just games! Mar 14, 2012, 00:52 Ant

Non-gaming stuff too! Blue rocks!  

7. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 00:49 The Half Elf

eunichron wrote on Mar 13, 2012, 22:46:
The Half Elf wrote on Mar 13, 2012, 22:33:
Why is it so fucking hard to post this shit on 1 web page? I don't tweet, twitter, facebook, forums, etc, so why can't developers and publisher's get their shit together and just post this in one easy to find and read place?

That's why we have Blue's News.

Thanks Blue!

No I love Blues and have for many many moons, but why is official info about a game being sent out over twitter instead of on their website?
If it wasn't for sites like Blues I would never know until I had heard about it from another player, or when I went to play the game.

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

6. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 00:30 LittleMe

Yeah Bluesnews rocks. The format is perfect, or close to it. Only one that might come close for me is hardocp. Before I knew about Blues, there was stomped.com.  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

5. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 14, 2012, 00:12 Innocent

agreed. i been doing my one stop gaming news shopping here since quake II and 1997. every once in a while i browse others sites...and i hate them.  

4. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 13, 2012, 23:16 eRe4s3r

What..... that 1 place is bluesnews of course

Do you read other gaming sites? I don't...

3. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 13, 2012, 22:46 eunichron

The Half Elf wrote on Mar 13, 2012, 22:33:
Why is it so fucking hard to post this shit on 1 web page? I don't tweet, twitter, facebook, forums, etc, so why can't developers and publisher's get their shit together and just post this in one easy to find and read place?

That's why we have Blue's News.

Thanks Blue!

2. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 13, 2012, 22:33 The Half Elf

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Battlefield 3 Patch in Certification Mar 13, 2012, 22:10 Nate

Release the PC patch already. Users of the different platforms don't care that much.  

18 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo