Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

New NVIDIA Reference Drivers

The GeForce Website now offers new version 296.10 WHQL-certified GeForce reference drivers for NVIDIA accelerators. They say: "This driver is a recommended upgrade for all GeForce users, especially those playing the latest hot PC games like Battlefield 3, Blacklight: Retribution, Diablo III, Mass Effect 3, or The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim and more. These drivers come packed with GeForce-exclusive performance and quality enhancements and are Microsoft WHQL-certified."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: New NVIDIA Reference Drivers Mar 14, 2012, 18:48 Saboth

I keep waiting to hear about some SWTOR improvements. I can run Skyrim (and most new games on max settings) and get at least 60 FPS, but damn SWTOR jumps around from 25-60 fps with vsynch on.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: New NVIDIA Reference Drivers Mar 14, 2012, 13:53 Spektr

Jee Somebody is playing the latest PC hot games like Diablo III!  

4. Re: New NVIDIA Reference Drivers Mar 14, 2012, 09:34 Shineyguy

Sempai wrote on Mar 13, 2012, 23:38:
Am i the only one getting terrible speeds from Nvidia's site trying to dl these new drivers?

Downloaded faster than it usually does for me last night. Normally my downloads from nVidia's site are abysmally slow (around 75kbps), last night I was getting around 2.3mbps.

3. Re: New NVIDIA Reference Drivers Mar 14, 2012, 00:44 jacobvandy

The major thing here is that they're the first drivers for the Windows 8 Consumer Preview build. Not really anything else new for those on Win 7/Vista that upgraded a few weeks ago.  

2. Re: New NVIDIA Reference Drivers Mar 13, 2012, 23:38 Sempai

Am i the only one getting terrible speeds from Nvidia's site trying to dl these new drivers?  

1. Re: New NVIDIA Reference Drivers Mar 13, 2012, 23:24 Acleacius

About damn time, of course they will probably break more than it fixes.  
The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo