Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

War of the Roses Trailer

This GDC 2012 trailer offers our first look at gameplay from War of the Roses, the Danny DeVito-free multiplayer action game in the works at Fatshark. This kicks off a new series: "The newly released video is the first in a set of gameplay trailers dubbed the 'Death Before Dishonor' series, scheduled to be released in steady intervals until the game’s launch this fall. Over 60 different weapons to choose from, tiered skill trees within a fully-fleshed leveling system, team-based tactical challenges as well as deathmatches for soloists, and steel-in-your-face action are just a taste of what War of the Roses will offer."

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: War of the Roses Trailer Mar 11, 2012, 10:06 Ant

ASeven wrote on Mar 9, 2012, 12:41:
"the Danny DeVito-free multiplayer action game"

I see what you did there! ...
LOL.

Ant @ The Ant Farm: http://antfarm.ma.cx and Ant's Quality Foraged Links: http://aqfl.net ...
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: War of the Roses Trailer Mar 9, 2012, 22:41 Cutter

Techie714 © wrote on Mar 9, 2012, 16:55:
Cutter wrote on Mar 9, 2012, 13:14:
'Ow! My eye! I'm not supposed to get knives in it!' - Lenny

You always have these odd & sometimes funny posts/qoutes with names at the end of them who are these people, movies, books, etc? -Lenny

That was a meme from the Simpsons. Lenny is always getting something in his eye and he's not supposed to.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

7. Re: War of the Roses Trailer Mar 9, 2012, 16:55 Techie714 ©

Cutter wrote on Mar 9, 2012, 13:14:

You always have these odd & sometimes funny posts/qoutes with names at the end of them who are these people, movies, books, etc? -Lenny

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

6. Re: War of the Roses Trailer Mar 9, 2012, 16:45 Quboid

Looks interesting, something a bit different. Virtually everything is improved by Danny DeVito.  

- Quboid

5. Re: War of the Roses Trailer Mar 9, 2012, 14:43 ASeven

DangerDog wrote on Mar 9, 2012, 14:37:
Seems like something that sounds better on paper than in practice but we'll see, has an ex-DICE producer working on it.

That's actually a minus against the game.

4. Re: War of the Roses Trailer Mar 9, 2012, 14:43 jacobvandy

AFAIK this is just purely a medieval combat multiplayer thing. While it's true a lot of people seem to enjoy Mount & Blade MP, the reason I play those is for the raise-armies-and-conquer-territory sandbox. So unless they put an amount of polish into this that M&B can't because of its scope, I won't be bothering.  

3. Re: War of the Roses Trailer Mar 9, 2012, 14:37 DangerDog

Seems like something that sounds better on paper than in practice but we'll see, has an ex-DICE producer working on it.  

2. Re: War of the Roses Trailer Mar 9, 2012, 13:14 Cutter

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

1. Re: War of the Roses Trailer Mar 9, 2012, 12:41 ASeven

"the Danny DeVito-free multiplayer action game"

I see what you did there!

Anyway, seems like a prettier Mount&Blade combat part. but it's made by Fatshark, who made the underwhelming and below average Lead&Gold so I am cautiously optimistic about this one.

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo