Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trailer

A second "Believe in Ghosts" trailer from Ghost Recon: Future Soldier looks to inspire your faith in the non-supernatural ghosts in the upcoming installment in the Tom Clancy-branded series of tactical third- and first-person shooters. The clip features former Navy SEAL Richard "Mack" Machowicz against a backdrop of tanks discussing customization of weapons in the game, and how it relates to his real-life experiences (seriously, this guy's nickname really isn't "macho?"). The clip proceeds to use in-game footage to relate the game to the recent real-life SEAL mission that resulted in the death of Osama Bin Laden.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trailer Mar 8, 2012, 15:24 Shataan

aaah the excitement. Pop Bin Laden as he is going to the crapper. hahahahaha  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trailer Mar 8, 2012, 13:12 Rhett

Donkey_Punch wrote on Mar 8, 2012, 12:45:
Hey, you get to go on the raid to take down Osama Bin Laden. Do you get to shoot unarmed women and men like they did in real life?

I've actually seen civilians run into gunfire from the player, and get gunned down without any retort from anyone... so... >_>

I was also deterred a bit by the mark/execute system being carried over from SC:C, but it's kind of necessary. I don't like it either, but it has a place. If you get found out and the enemy calls reinforcements, it's not like you can just throw out a drone (in combat, it can and will get shot at), mark four of them, execute and repeat. You'll get pinned by suppressive fire, and have to scurry to make shots count. Not to mention reinforcements, including armored vehicles.

I'm just happy to see so many third person shooters this year. I love it. GR:FS is at the top, for me, though.

3. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trailer Mar 8, 2012, 12:45 Donkey_Punch

Hey, you get to go on the raid to take down Osama Bin Laden. Do you get to shoot unarmed women and men like they did in real life?  

2. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trailer Mar 8, 2012, 10:30 Shataan

Yup, all the gadgetry looks current, but the actual gameplay looks dated at hell. I`m sure it`ll sell, just not to me.  

1. Re: Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Trailer Mar 8, 2012, 09:48 Techie714

The problem with this game is that they have all these "future toys" that they use to make the game way more easy. Once again with all that stupid HUD crap going it it makes the game far less realistic & more like a console hand holder game. Yea, I'm really digging those cross hairs on the guns..lol. This game should have iron sighs & scopes ONLY!  

Steam (ID)
http://steamcommunity.com/id/techie714/
DEAD SH0T
Keep your privacy!
http://prism-break.org/

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo