Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Game of Thrones: The Game Trailer

A new trailer from Game of Thrones: The Game shows off the Castlewood area of the upcoming RPG based on the Game of Thrones television series and the A Song of Ice and Fire series of books upon which it is based.

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. Re: Game of Thrones: The Game Trailer Mar 3, 2012, 20:10 Vazz

Fion wrote on Mar 3, 2012, 15:40:
What baffles me is they aren't useing the fantastic lore, history, the great houses or any of the known lands of the universe. Instead they are creating new lands and new houses for this game.

Seriously what executive came along and said 'we are going to do a Game of Thrones RPG, but first lets drop all this existing stuff and make our own setting within the universe. I'm sure that'll sell way better."
Yeah it's pretty dumb. They should have done Robert's rebellion and have you play Rob and Ned or something.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Game of Thrones: The Game Trailer Mar 3, 2012, 15:40 Fion

What baffles me is they aren't useing the fantastic lore, history, the great houses or any of the known lands of the universe. Instead they are creating new lands and new houses for this game.

Seriously what executive came along and said 'we are going to do a Game of Thrones RPG, but first lets drop all this existing stuff and make our own setting within the universe. I'm sure that'll sell way better."

I mean even if they wanted to get away from the current characters and struggles, they could have just gone back to an earlier age a few hundred years ago. It just doesn't make any sense.

2. Re: Game of Thrones: The Game Trailer Mar 2, 2012, 21:56 shinchan0s

Geez, after the trailer, website, and a total dearth of previews for this game... I have no idea what to make of it. Meh, I guess? Not a good sign.  

1. Re: Game of Thrones: The Game Trailer Mar 2, 2012, 21:08 Cutter

I admit, I'm looking forward to this.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo