Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Legend of Grimrock in April

The Legend of Grimrock Blog now outlines release plans for Almost Human's upcoming Windows and OS X dungeon crawler. They say the Windows edition will be released in April, though the exact date and distribution platforms are still under wraps. They say that they will begin accepting preorders a few weeks before launch, and in the meantime, they have set up forums to foster more productive discussion of the project. Here's the summary of the current state of the game:

So we’re not done just yet but close! So, what’s up next? There’s still a few bugs to fix and testers are still finding stuff to polish. We are also going to do the long overdue site migration to a more powerful server with more bandwidth over the next two weeks. Biggest of all we are going to freeze the code and content pretty soon, build our first release candidate and start the final round of testing. We hope to get the RC out of the oven to testers sometime next week. And before you ask, beta testing is still closed so no need to apply for beta testing, thank you :)

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Legend of Grimrock in April Mar 2, 2012, 22:33 Pineapple Ferguson

This is the first I've heard of this game but.. mmmyes.. looks pretty good. Gonna keep my eye on this one.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Legend of Grimrock in April Mar 2, 2012, 22:19 nin

Day 1 purchase for me!

I'm hoping they toss a steam preorder page up soon. I'll be all over that.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

10. No subject Mar 2, 2012, 21:45 lollollol

This comment was edited on Aug 22, 2013, 11:14.

9. Re: Legend of Grimrock in April Mar 2, 2012, 21:07 wtf_man

Day 1 purchase for me!

I hope they do an IOS version.

8. Re: Legend of Grimrock in April Mar 2, 2012, 19:44 Mangrove

Looking forward to chomping on some screamer slices  

7. Re: Legend of Grimrock in April Mar 2, 2012, 19:08 Draugr

I'm a little sad it will only be about 10 hours.

Not that I'm saying it's inadequate, but this is such a rare type of game now that I'm almost certain it won't feel like enough by the time I'm done.

6. Re: Legend of Grimrock in April Mar 2, 2012, 18:23 jacobvandy

Dungeon crawlers were a bit before my time (I vaguely remember playing some version of Eye of the Beholder on SNES), but I'm definitely looking forward to this.  

5. Re: Legend of Grimrock in April Mar 2, 2012, 15:00 LittleMe

JediPunisher wrote on Mar 2, 2012, 12:25:
I can not wait to play this game! I'm looking forward to it more than Diablo 3.
I was a big fan of those Dungeon Master/Eye of the Beholder games. Hopefully this game will be wildly successful and we'll see more dungeon crawls in the future.
I'll need to pick up a pad of graph paper, because I plan on playing in hardcore mode.

Well said, sir. Ditto.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

4. Re: Legend of Grimrock in April Mar 2, 2012, 12:25 JediPunisher

I can not wait to play this game! I'm looking forward to it more than Diablo 3.
I was a big fan of those Dungeon Master/Eye of the Beholder games. Hopefully this game will be wildly successful and we'll see more dungeon crawls in the future.
I'll need to pick up a pad of graph paper, because I plan on playing in hardcore mode.

This comment was edited on Mar 2, 2012, 12:30.

3. Re: Legend of Grimrock in April Mar 2, 2012, 10:15 ASeven

Sooner than I expected, this game is going to be fun! I long for a good Dungeon Master/Eye of the Beholder type game for a long time.  

2. Re: Legend of Grimrock in April Mar 2, 2012, 09:51 The Half Elf

Is it bad every time I see Grimlock, I have a Transformers flashback?  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

1. Re: Legend of Grimrock in April Mar 2, 2012, 09:33 nin

Oh sweet! Between this and Retro City Rampage (May?) there's some fun indie stuff coming in the next few months.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo