Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Mount & Blade Collection Announced

Paradox Interactive announces the Mount & Blade Collection, a compilation of the various releases in the series also known as Mount&Blade to save space(s). The collection is due this month, and here's what it will include:

Included within the Mount & Blade Collection are:

• Mount & Blade is soaked with the blood of sellswords. Survive, and turn a profit!
  • Mount & Blade: Warband: Command your own faction and engage in 64 player multiplayer.
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword: Firearms have come to Europe! Learn to tame their unholy roar.

Features

• Free-form sandbox gameplay.
  • Be a merchant, a mercenary, a knight or a lord of the land.
  • Go anywhere, do anything in a world thriving with hundreds of locations.
  • Use one of the most intuitive medieval fighting systems ever devised.
  • Multiplayer battles with up to 64 players.
  • Multiplayer modes include Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Conquest, Battle and Siege.
  • Includes Multiplayer mode: Captain. Up to 16 players can each command a squad of soldier
  • Enhanced siege mechanics: storm the castle, blow up the wall, bribe an officer or poison the well/food to get past the defenses!

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: Mount & Blade Collection Announced Mar 2, 2012, 22:04 shinchan0s

Fire and Sword was horrible. The mods are even horrible-r.

Warband is great! Yeah, MnM and MnG are incredible. I try to fit in some Native action from time to time too.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Mount & Blade Collection Announced Mar 2, 2012, 09:07 Akuinnen

Warband has awesome mods. I play in regular Mount & Musket line battles, which features large hats and inaccurate rifles. CRPG brings some nice RPG features. Mount & Gladius is a work in progress Roman mod which is pretty fun even if it's alpha.  

3. Re: Mount & Blade Collection Announced Mar 2, 2012, 06:48 everyone

There's this video.
Obviously very early, but it does have a fat slider and a sideways horsey...

2. Re: Mount & Blade Collection Announced Mar 2, 2012, 03:08 Sir Graves

Eh, just bring on M&B2 already! Got announced a while ago and now no news since. Cannot wait!!!  

1. Re: Mount & Blade Collection Announced Mar 1, 2012, 22:38 Tanto Edge

Funny thing, I already bought both of the games when they were offered as a Steam package, now Paradox is trying to cash in the same way Valve already did.
Kinda unfortunate really.

I sincerely hope it's still making decent sales as I'd like to know the game is still receiving support and updates.

Frankly, I would be impressed if the developers took the time to properly polish the aspects that have been forever getting swept under the proverbial rug.

Best medieval sandbox game you could ever wish for.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=705LEH3j2g0&t=0m24s
http://www.youtube.com/user/tantoedge

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo