Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied

A bunch of screenshots allegedly from DOOM 4 have surfaced, you can view these over on All Games Beta where they add: "Rumor: Doom 4 cancelled" with no further explanation. This doesn't seem a very substantial rumor, but Game Informer's Jim Reilly tweets it was worthy of debunking: "Bethesda says Doom 4 is not canceled" (thanks Xbox 360 - The Official Magazine). This is not the first rumor about d Software's upcoming shooter sequel that parent Bethesda has addressed in recent months, as in October they denied reports that the game was indefinitely postponed due to problems with the launch of RAGE.

View
84 Replies. 5 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

4. Re: DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied Feb 28, 2012, 22:40 dj LiTh

rage?....never even wasted my bandwidth pirating that one....but doom 4?......me and my bank account are in!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied Feb 28, 2012, 22:40 Cabezone

Rage is still fucked up. The last patch broke the console.  
"Pants! Pants! Pants!"

2. Re: DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied Feb 28, 2012, 22:29 Mad Max RW

Beelzebud wrote on Feb 28, 2012, 22:22:
id really stepped in it with Rage. I'm still shocked that they actually put that out there in the shape it was in. And I don't want to hear any fanboy nonsense either. That was one sloppy release. Even the console versions suffer from that horrible texture pop-in, and it was supposedly designed for them... Don't get me started on the PC version. Open console, type idstudio, my ass...

Furthermore, sales dropped off the planet after less than 2 weeks. They know they screwed up. Apologists can defend Rage all they want, but we have a disaster here bigger than Invisible War.

1. Re: DOOM 4 Screenshots? Cancellation Rumor Denied Feb 28, 2012, 22:22 Beelzebud

id really stepped in it with Rage. I'm still shocked that they actually put that out there in the shape it was in. And I don't want to hear any fanboy nonsense either. That was one sloppy release. Even the console versions suffer from that horrible texture pop-in, and it was supposedly designed for them... Don't get me started on the PC version. Open console, type idstudio, my ass...  

84 Replies. 5 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo