Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Mark of the Ninja Revealed

The Mark of the Ninja Website is online to tease the next project from indie developer Klei Entertainment. The site takes the form of an old-school text adventure, and successfully completing it leads to a trailer showing a stealth/action platformer. The trailer concludes saying the game us due this summer, and the only platform mentioned is Xbox LIVE arcade, but both of Klei's Shank games also came to Windows and PlayStation 3.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Mark of the Ninja Revealed Feb 28, 2012, 00:00 Jerykk

This looks pretty sweet. I love stealth games, both 2D and 3D. I just hope it eventually comes to PC after Microsoft's bribes have run out.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Mark of the Ninja Revealed Feb 27, 2012, 22:53 Cutter

Hah! Great intro! I look forward to this. I wish someone would make a FPS with samurai and/or ninja.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

6. Re: Mark of the Ninja Revealed<br> Mark of the Ninja Revealed Feb 27, 2012, 22:08 Burrito of Peace

This pirate saw through their weak, girly ninja shenanigans and mocked their trivial efforts.  

5. Re: Mark of the Ninja Revealed<br> Mark of the Ninja Revealed Feb 27, 2012, 21:24 Kitkoan

jdreyer wrote on Feb 27, 2012, 21:20:
LittleMe wrote on Feb 27, 2012, 21:18:
Had to read that twice and I'm still not sure I ever read it.

It's part of the deception of the ninja. With a double title, you can't tell which is the REAL title, can you? Those ninja sure are tricky.

And like a true ninja, disappeared without a trace...

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

4. Re: Mark of the Ninja Revealed Feb 27, 2012, 21:23 CrimsonPaw

I like the text adventure of the site; hell, give me something like that in ebook form and I'd almost rather play that! Looks cool though, hopefully we'll see it on Steam.  
~~Crim~~

3. Re: Mark of the Ninja Revealed<br> Mark of the Ninja Revealed Feb 27, 2012, 21:20 jdreyer

LittleMe wrote on Feb 27, 2012, 21:18:

It's part of the deception of the ninja. With a double title, you can't tell which is the REAL title, can you? Those ninja sure are tricky.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

2. Re: Mark of the Ninja Revealed<br> Mark of the Ninja Revealed Feb 27, 2012, 21:18 LittleMe

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

1. Re: Mark of the Ninja Revealed<br> Mark of the Ninja Revealed Feb 27, 2012, 21:10 nin

You can say that again!

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo