Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sons of Anarchy Game?

A tweet by Sons of Anarchy producer Kurt Sutter indicates they are looking at the possibility of a video game based on the FX TV series about an outlaw biker gang, as he says: "soon to be taking meetings about an SOA game. have a major gaming company interested. trying to figure out costs, platform and timing." A follow-up tweet indicates this would likely be browser-based: "to do a quality platform-based game costs tens of millions and takes years. we're toying with the idea of a high-end browser-based game." He also expresses surprise that something he tweeted out to his 100K+ followers got noticed, as he does not seem to grasp how the twitter machine works. Thanks Blend Games.

View
25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

5. Re: Sons of Anarchy Game? Feb 25, 2012, 14:21 Fibrocyte

Cutter wrote on Feb 25, 2012, 13:52:
I've never understood the appeal of bikers. I've always viewed them as dirty criminal scumbags.

I've always viewed them as people who ride motorcycles.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Sons of Anarchy Game? Feb 25, 2012, 13:52 Cutter

I've never understood the appeal of bikers. I've always viewed them as dirty criminal scumbags.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: Sons of Anarchy Game? Feb 25, 2012, 13:26 SomeDude420

Unless they're thinking up something unique, like an RTS Charming town builder or something, GTA:LOTD already filled this niche. I discovered that one when I first started watching SOA and it scratched any itch I had for an SOA game.  

2. Re: Sons of Anarchy Game? Feb 25, 2012, 12:39 TurdFergasun

gta:redneck  

1. Re: Sons of Anarchy Game? Feb 25, 2012, 12:21 Mr. Tact

This is a show I have on my list to watch on DVDs some day. But I'm not sure I understand why anyone thinks it's a good idea to make a game based on it.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo