Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Sons of Anarchy Game?

A tweet by Sons of Anarchy producer Kurt Sutter indicates they are looking at the possibility of a video game based on the FX TV series about an outlaw biker gang, as he says: "soon to be taking meetings about an SOA game. have a major gaming company interested. trying to figure out costs, platform and timing." A follow-up tweet indicates this would likely be browser-based: "to do a quality platform-based game costs tens of millions and takes years. we're toying with the idea of a high-end browser-based game." He also expresses surprise that something he tweeted out to his 100K+ followers got noticed, as he does not seem to grasp how the twitter machine works. Thanks Blend Games.

View
25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

5. Re: Sons of Anarchy Game? Feb 25, 2012, 14:21 Fibrocyte

Cutter wrote on Feb 25, 2012, 13:52:
I've never understood the appeal of bikers. I've always viewed them as dirty criminal scumbags.

I've always viewed them as people who ride motorcycles.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: Sons of Anarchy Game? Feb 25, 2012, 13:52 Cutter

I've never understood the appeal of bikers. I've always viewed them as dirty criminal scumbags.

"Nobody wants to be nobody in America. Ed is the apotheosis of a prevailing American syndrome. It used to be that someone became famous because they were special. Now people are considered special just for being famous. Fame, itself, is its own virtue.

3. Re: Sons of Anarchy Game? Feb 25, 2012, 13:26 SomeDude420

Unless they're thinking up something unique, like an RTS Charming town builder or something, GTA:LOTD already filled this niche. I discovered that one when I first started watching SOA and it scratched any itch I had for an SOA game.  

2. Re: Sons of Anarchy Game? Feb 25, 2012, 12:39 TurdFergasun

gta:redneck  

1. Re: Sons of Anarchy Game? Feb 25, 2012, 12:21 Mr. Tact

This is a show I have on my list to watch on DVDs some day. But I'm not sure I understand why anyone thinks it's a good idea to make a game based on it.  
Truth is brutal. Prepare for pain.

25 Replies. 2 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo