Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots

Rockstar Games now offers the first screenshots from the Windows PC edition of Max Payne 3, the upcoming third-person shooter sequel. Here's word:

Launching on May 29th in North America and June 1st in Europe, the PC version of Max Payne 3 will feature gloriously increased resolution and graphical detail in both the epic story and the explosive multiplayer modes.

Today, check out the debut selection of screens from the PC release below and look for many more to come, including as part of the first hands-on previews of Max Payne 3 hitting next week. And stay tuned for more detailed information including special graphics hardware support and enhancements as well as system specs to be announced a bit closer to game release.

Click each image below to open it in full high-definition or view via the screens section of the official Max Payne 3 website.

View
11. Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots Feb 24, 2012, 05:46 Capitan

qsto wrote on Feb 24, 2012, 04:17:
Translation: I want to pretend I'm jaded and indifferent about gaming industry news (even though I post on a site where 90% of the content is gaming news) and seemingly oblivious about this title by reminiscing the "good old days" and making specious observations regarding the perceived new style of the presentation; a snarky comment on how mainstream kids these days are only attracted to violence; regardless of the fact that MP & MP2 were as mainstream as it gets back in the day... and aside the grandiloquent and pompous overwritten style of the narrative, all about violence.

So if I find it sad that many games are similar, it's pompous and wrong? Think rather, it's you who are narrow-minded.
The problem today is that in order to recoup their production costs, they drive the mainstream to be safe than sorry. I loved the first Max Payne, the game stood out then. Now it's just the title of the games they have in common. Yes, that's a generalization but I hope you take my point there? Can tell you I have played the game ever since the early 80's and can tell you that there are not many titles today that attracts me just because they are so damn unimaginative. Imo it's actually possible to make violent games in different ways... Some good examples are STLAKER and Fallout, if you like old school fps so are RtCW, ET and Quake good other examples.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 23, 21:30 Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots Bumpy
  2. Feb 23, 23:30 Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots DangerDog
  3. Feb 23, 23:58  Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots Fantaz
  15. Feb 24, 12:00   Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots Elessar
  16. Feb 24, 16:58    Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots PHJF
  4. Feb 24, 00:06 Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots siapnar
  5. Feb 24, 00:51  Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots Jerykk
  6. Feb 24, 03:14   Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots Capitan
  9. Feb 24, 04:17    Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots ViRGE
  10. Feb 24, 04:17    Re: First PC Max Payne 3 Screenshots qsto