Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Be Mine Indie Bundle

Groupees offers the "Be Mine" game and music bundle, another bundle of independent games marketed directly to consumers at a flexible price rate. 20% of all donations for this go to the Child's Play charity, and the bundle includes Xotic, Sideway New York, Wasteland Angel, Beep, and The Ball. There are three thresholds for additional bonuses, the first has been achieved, so all recipients will also get three Xotic DLC packs and a copy of Nikopol: Secrets of the Immortals. If they reach $100K in sales, additional games and soundtracks will be added, and there's a "mystery bonus" to be had if they meet a third goal, which is not disclosed. Thanks Sharon.

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: Be Mine Indie Bundle Feb 21, 2012, 22:18 Veterator

Prez wrote on Feb 21, 2012, 18:31:
I bought it but already owned "The Ball" and "Nikopol". Below are the keys if anyone wants them. (Please post when you use one so everyone isn't trying to activate with the same code - they are only usable for one person)

The Ball: TDCQD-EPRXC-GAJGN

Nikopol: EQ7WI-CWEEQ-I7WVK

Got The Ball.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: Be Mine Indie Bundle Feb 21, 2012, 19:46 jimnms

Prez wrote on Feb 21, 2012, 18:31:
I bought it but already owned "The Ball" and "Nikopol". Below are the keys if anyone wants them. (Please post when you use one so everyone isn't trying to activate with the same code - they are only usable for one person)

I activated Nikopol.

Steam Profile

6. Re: Be Mine Indie Bundle Feb 21, 2012, 18:54 killer_roach

Kitkoan wrote on Feb 21, 2012, 18:17:
Just bought it.... and now I can't get the site to load. Am I the only one having this issue or does the site now seem to be down?

*edit* Working now... maybe they are just getting hammered. Its a good pack

I've gotten stuff from that site before (Umphrey's McGee has done a couple of charity music bundles through them)... and yeah, they tend to have issues with demand.

5. Re: Be Mine Indie Bundle Feb 21, 2012, 18:31 Prez

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

4. Re: Be Mine Indie Bundle Feb 21, 2012, 18:17 Kitkoan

Just bought it.... and now I can't get the site to load. Am I the only one having this issue or does the site now seem to be down?

*edit* Working now... maybe they are just getting hammered. Its a good pack

This comment was edited on Feb 21, 2012, 18:32.

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

3. Re: Be Mine Indie Bundle Feb 21, 2012, 17:28 Kosumo

It is the picture of the shark that they took as they jumped over it.  

2. Re: Be Mine Indie Bundle Feb 21, 2012, 13:08 Kythlyn

Wonder what that 3rd unlock is... MYSTERY!!  

1. Re: Be Mine Indie Bundle Feb 21, 2012, 12:00 ochentay4

EXCELLENT bundle!  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo