Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Mobilization

View
1. Re: Morning Mobilization Feb 17, 2012, 12:08 Tumbler

The biggest problem I see with the Vita ends up being the lack of memory on purchase. For $250 you get a system that can't "play" games. Forget all the other things stacked against this system, if you can't buy the system and a game and play it then you won't sell this system. (I don't believe you can save any progress without a memory card) (can you even update?)

Lets fast forward a few months when Sony drops the price and does something similar to the ambassador program and offers a bunch of free games when they drop the price to $199 and include the smallest memory card. (my prediction)

At that point they'll get hit square in the face with the price of games problem. The system is trying to give people to dual analogue stick experience which is going to work against it because that experience is available from other places (ps3/360) on many of the same games for less money. Many of the launch games are franchises people already know from the 360/ps3 and I don't see them lining up to buy these same games again to play them on the vita.

If this is your plan sony then you better start giving consumers a way to buy these at an inferior price the same way you're selling them an inferior version of a game for the ps3.

99gamers.com-Game trading site, PC digital trading!
Kickstarter "Game Developer"!
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Feb 17, 12:08 Re: Morning Mobilization Tumbler
  2. Feb 17, 14:13  Re: Morning Mobilization Agent.X7
  4. Feb 17, 15:13   Re: Morning Mobilization killer_roach
  5. Feb 17, 15:33    Re: Morning Mobilization Agent.X7
  9. Feb 18, 15:55     Re: Morning Mobilization killer_roach
  3. Feb 17, 14:28 Re: Morning Mobilization Verno
  6. Feb 17, 16:47 Re: Morning Mobilization Ozmodan
  7. Feb 17, 18:36 Re: Morning Mobilization avianflu
  8. Feb 17, 19:13  Re: Morning Mobilization The Half Elf