Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Pre-certified Catalyst Reference Drivers

AMD/ATI Support now offers a new version 12.2 pre-certified Catalyst reference drivers for AMD/ATI GPUs. These offer a number of changes and enhancements, along with the following explanation of what pre-certification represents: "The AMD Catalyst™ 12.2 Certified driver (It is the same driver as the Catalyst 12.2 Pre-Certified, but will be officially Microsoft® certified) will be posted in late February or very early March 2012."

View
3. Re: Pre-certified Catalyst Reference Drivers Feb 16, 2012, 20:53 headkase

I could probably go out and buy the $45 HDMI cable instead of the $12 one I bought.. But hey, it's all working good right now. Like you said: when something happens that makes me look at it again I'll see then. It was probably some type of filter the TV was applying to HDMI inputs, but, I *really did* look around for everything I could find and nothing fixed the image quality and immediately when trying VGA it was fixed. I'm at 1920x1080 60Hz with the VGA and it's all good.

Previous Post Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
  1. Feb 16, 20:29 Re: Pre-certified Catalyst Reference Drivers headkase
  2. Feb 16, 20:43 Re: Pre-certified Catalyst Reference Drivers Dev
>> 3. Feb 16, 20:53 Re: Pre-certified Catalyst Reference Drivers headkase
  4. Feb 16, 20:57  Re: Pre-certified Catalyst Reference Drivers Dev
  5. Feb 16, 21:00 Re: Pre-certified Catalyst Reference Drivers headkase
  6. Feb 16, 22:13 Re: Pre-certified Catalyst Reference Drivers Hyatus
  7. Feb 16, 22:24 Re: Pre-certified Catalyst Reference Drivers headkase

footer

Blue's News logo