Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Jagged Alliance Online Open Beta

The Jagged Alliance Online Website announces that beta testing is now open to all for this upcoming browser-based online installment in the Jagged Alliance series of tactical strategy games. This forum post has details on what the test involves, and how to get started playing. This trailer has a walkthrough for the game, and here's a bit on changes from the closed beta:

The advent of open beta testing will also bring a number of new features to the game: Defeated opponents now drop loot that can be collected by the mercenaries during the mission. When a player aims at an explosive barrel or crate, the explosion radius will be shown, making it easier to judge to results of one’s actions. Aiming at an opponent will now show which direction he is most vulnerable from.

View
7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

7. Re: Jagged Alliance Online Open Beta Feb 17, 2012, 06:17 bfg9000

Turglar:
Ouch, waiting for a dev or a crazed fan to post a reply to that. I hate Pay to win games, now I'm off to play some Tribes Ascend.
ahem.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

6. Re: Jagged Alliance Online Open Beta Feb 17, 2012, 01:00 Turglar

It's gonna be INSANELY pay 2 win. The last time I logged in the gold ammo did 40% more damage ON TOP of being armor penetrating (the normal ammo doesn't penetrate at all)  

5. im offended that you are offended Feb 16, 2012, 17:29 space captain

i like raping too, its awesome

dont judge me!!

Go forth, and kill!

4. Re: Jagged Alliance Online Open Beta Feb 16, 2012, 15:55 Fibrocyte

Yakubs wrote on Feb 16, 2012, 10:34:
Some people say they're raping the franchise but let's be honest folks... did you see what Jagged Alliance was wearing?!?!

I like it! Thumbsup

3. Re: Jagged Alliance Online Open Beta Feb 16, 2012, 15:54 Bumpy

Dunno, looks like another spin off trying to capitalize on the name. Same happened to the UFO series and is happening to the Syndicate game.  

2. Re: Jagged Alliance Online Open Beta Feb 16, 2012, 10:34 Yakubs

Some people say they're raping the franchise but let's be honest folks... did you see what Jagged Alliance was wearing?!?!  

1. Re: Jagged Alliance Online Open Beta Feb 16, 2012, 10:33 Buckermann

Around 3 months ago I got a invitation for this.
At that time it was a strong contender for the "Pay To Win" game of the year 2011.
I don't know what the current situation is though.

7 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo