Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Consolidation

View
13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

13. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 16, 2012, 02:53 Prez

i have not said anything that a monster would say, i am in no way in agreement with monster ideals, and i am frankly shocked you have portrayed me thus!

What exactly WOULD a monster say? Besides "RAAARGH!!!" anyway. And the "ideals" of monsters run the gamut, from knocking down skyscrapers in Tokyo to getting their emo, undead knobs polished by young, supple, living teenaged females while feeding on rodents.

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

12. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2012, 23:28 z0dd

Not exactly the wisest thing to say. Makes you wonder about his character.  

11. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2012, 12:27 space captain

Dmitri_M wrote on Feb 15, 2012, 10:03:
you're a monster

now im totally offended!! i have not said anything that a monster would say, i am in no way in agreement with monster ideals, and i am frankly shocked you have portrayed me thus!

i would duel you now. have at thee!

Go forth, and kill!

10. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2012, 10:27 Verno

space captain wrote on Feb 15, 2012, 02:46:
i condone the remark.. if anyone has a problem with that, then they can suck my cock

Well played sir Thumbsup

Sense. I am only offended by his back-pedaling after the fact. Tell everyone who whines about to suck your dick too. Jesus, people can be pretentious loonies.

Bad enough we have to buy flowers, expensive dinners and whatnot just to get our one lousy blowjob a year, now they're trying to dodge this too

Playing: Fire Emblem, Diablo 3, Bravely Default
Watching: The Machine, After the Dark, Devils Due

9. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2012, 10:03 Dmitri_M

space captain wrote on Feb 15, 2012, 02:46:
i condone the remark.. if anyone has a problem with that, then they can suck my cock

you're a monster

8. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2012, 08:40 Prez

While I generally understand and agree with the objections, let's not put on too many airs. This is a game about vehicular murder in over the top and obscene manners... for entertainment.

On the ultimate spectrum of offensive things, I find it highly interesting and very telling that a sexist, crass remark ranks miles and miles ahead of the gleeful rendition of murder and violence and shit.

Sense. I am only offended by his back-pedaling after the fact. Tell everyone who whines about to suck your dick too. Jesus, people can be pretentious loonies.

I'm surprised there was such a negative reaction from the Kotaku "reporter." If there's anything the folks over at Kotaku know about, it's gagging on developer dong.

LOL!!

Goodbye my Monte boy. May you rest in the peace you never knew in life.

7. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2012, 03:42 Bhruic

Definitely seems like an overreaction. The only thing I could even see being an issue would be the notion that you have to "let" your gf win, implying that she couldn't kick your ass on her own. But even if that's what was objected to, it's pretty damn weak.  

6. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2012, 03:21 Gas Bandit

I'm surprised there was such a negative reaction from the Kotaku "reporter." If there's anything the folks over at Kotaku know about, it's gagging on developer dong.  

5. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2012, 02:50 Wowbagger_TIP

Sounds like yet another case of people trying to make a big fucking deal about nothing. I guess they couldn't think of anything actually interesting or useful to talk about.  

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)

4. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2012, 02:46 space captain

Go forth, and kill!

3. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2012, 01:45 Scud

Funny how I've often thought that the only way a game would be worth sixty bucks to me is if it came with a free blowjob.  

2. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2012, 01:12 eunichron

Would it have been sexist if he said that a girl gamer's guy would give her head if she let him win? Or, if he said that a gay gamer's boyfriend would give him a blowjob if he let him win? Or a lesbian gamer's girlfriend would give her head if she let her win? All of those statements are equally ridiculous, all it was was a stupid remark, no hate, misogyny, or sexism attached to it. These kind of thought police will be the death of our society.

Now, if he had said, "Play the game with your dumb whore of a girlfriend, she'll totally suck your cock just for allowing her the gratitude of playing with you..." That would have been misogynistic.

1. Re: Evening Consolidation Feb 15, 2012, 00:44 Flatline

While I generally understand and agree with the objections, let's not put on too many airs. This is a game about vehicular murder in over the top and obscene manners... for entertainment.

On the ultimate spectrum of offensive things, I find it highly interesting and very telling that a sexist, crass remark ranks miles and miles ahead of the gleeful rendition of murder and violence and shit.

I'm not condoning the remark, but I am saying that priorities seem... shall we say interestingly arranged.

13 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo