Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Australian R18+ Bill Nears

With the Australian Parliament back in session, Player Attack recaps the issues surround the legislation they will take up to attempt to add a new adult-friendly category to their games rating system. Though this seems to be coming to a head right now, their conclusion notes that this may not have immediate results: "Things currently look quietly positive for the Bill - and for Australian gamers - but as with all things in politics, things won't move quickly. The R18+ legislation could still be a year or two off, according to experts."

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. Re: Australian R18+ Bill Nears Feb 15, 2012, 05:48 netnerd85

Cutter wrote on Feb 14, 2012, 12:00:
Why? What's so hard about getting something so simple passed? I always think we have to deal with enough nonsense here, then I see new from Aus and thank my lucky stars.
We tend to work on the things that really matter first. Like healthcare for all

In the mean time, import games from ebay, it's not a problem at all.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. Re: Australian R18+ Bill Nears Feb 14, 2012, 13:19 Mashiki Amiketo

Cutter wrote on Feb 14, 2012, 12:00:
Why? What's so hard about getting something so simple passed? I always think we have to deal with enough nonsense here, then I see new from Aus and thank my lucky stars.
Australia doesn't believe adults can think on their own.

--
"For every human problem,
there is a neat, simple solution;
and it is always wrong."
--H.L. Mencken

1. Re: Australian R18+ Bill Nears Feb 14, 2012, 12:00 Cutter

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo