Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Legend of Grimrock Compatibility Test Results

The Legend of Grimrock Blog announces the conclusion of a compatibility test for Almost Human's upcoming dungeon crawler. Word is they may run another such test before the game's full launch, and say they are not sure whether there will be a demo as well. Here's what they say about the testing: "Thankfully, only a handful of problems surfaced but there’s still one or two issues we are currently inspecting, mostly with very old graphics cards. Overall it seems like the game is working rather nicely!"

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Legend of Grimrock Compatibility Test Results Feb 13, 2012, 13:33 Wowbagger_TIP

Burrito of Peace wrote on Feb 13, 2012, 13:16:
LanikTnt wrote on Feb 13, 2012, 12:36:
He was always my favorite Dinobot.

That'd be Grimlock

I am a giant nerd.
Yes. Yes you are Goofy

But then, I knew that too. Shame

"The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts." -- Bertrand Russell (I think...)
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Legend of Grimrock Compatibility Test Results Feb 13, 2012, 13:16 Burrito of Peace

LanikTnt wrote on Feb 13, 2012, 12:36:

That'd be Grimlock

I am a giant nerd.

4. Re: Legend of Grimrock Compatibility Test Results Feb 13, 2012, 12:36 LanikTnt

3. Re: Legend of Grimrock Compatibility Test Results Feb 13, 2012, 10:34 ASeven

Tried this, and am I the only one thinking this game would be a perfect fit for DX11's features to give the walls that more realistic look? Still the game's light code seems to be well made from the look on this rather static preview.  

2. Re: Legend of Grimrock Compatibility Test Results Feb 13, 2012, 10:25 nin

Really hope it does well for them!

http://store.nin.com/index.php?cPath=10

1. Re: Legend of Grimrock Compatibility Test Results Feb 13, 2012, 10:17 wtf_man

Can't wait for this game. I wish whomever has the Wizardry IP would contract these guys to remake those games.  

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo