Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

LEGO Star Wars Deal Renewed

MCV has word that Lucas Licensing has renewed its deal with The LEGO Group for LEGO Star Wars, ensuring another decade of brixillated adaptations of the Star Wars franchise. Word is: "Under the renewed deal, LEGO will be able to continue producing toys and video games based on Lucas' universe. It is currently working on products based on EA's new MMO, Star Wars: The Old Republic."

View
8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

8. Re: LEGO Star Wars Deal Renewed Feb 13, 2012, 19:55 Dev

CJ_Parker wrote on Feb 13, 2012, 19:33:
Renew the XWing deal or fuck off!!!
Lucas owns that, no renewing necessary. They just need to get off their behinds and make it. Or maybe hire another studio to make it for them if they aren't interested in making it themselves.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

7. Re: LEGO Star Wars Deal Renewed Feb 13, 2012, 19:33 CJ_Parker

Renew the XWing deal or fuck off!!!  

6. Re: LEGO Star Wars Deal Renewed Feb 13, 2012, 16:02 Elf Shot The Food

I bought it from Steam when it was on a 75% off Daily Deal a few months back. Not sure why I bought the game again, since I played it to death on 360.  

5. Re: LEGO Star Wars Deal Renewed Feb 13, 2012, 15:59 Dev

Elf Shot The Food wrote on Feb 13, 2012, 15:57:
The game was okay, but I wasn't a big fan of Lego Indiana Jones. I think it was because the only good character is Indiana Jones.

Lego Batman is probably my favorite out of the ones I've played.
Which is another I quite enjoyed and would like to get a copy on steam.

4. Re: LEGO Star Wars Deal Renewed Feb 13, 2012, 15:57 Elf Shot The Food

The game was okay, but I wasn't a big fan of Lego Indiana Jones. I think it was because the only good character is Indiana Jones.

Lego Batman is probably my favorite out of the ones I've played.

3. Re: LEGO Star Wars Deal Renewed Feb 13, 2012, 15:47 Dev

LanikTnt wrote on Feb 13, 2012, 15:10:
Not sure what system you're playing it on, but these are the types of games my family plays on the 360. I think the first Indiana Jones game is one of the best and you can get it for $10 or less used.
I want them all on steam so I don't have to deal with a bunch of download services or more disks to go on my multiple bookshelves of disks.

And I agree, the first indy was quite good.

2. Re: LEGO Star Wars Deal Renewed Feb 13, 2012, 15:10 LanikTnt

Not sure what system you're playing it on, but these are the types of games my family plays on the 360. I think the first Indiana Jones game is one of the best and you can get it for $10 or less used.  

1. Re: LEGO Star Wars Deal Renewed Feb 13, 2012, 14:58 Dev

I'm still waiting for a reasonable sale on all the lego games. I've enjoyed every one that I've tried and I want to get a complete set.  

8 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo