Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer

Here's a new trailer introducing the ever-popular female version of Commander Shepard as she will appear in Mass Effect 3, BioWare's upcoming action/RPG sequel.

View
12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

12. Re: Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer Feb 12, 2012, 05:35 Simon Says

The original FemShep voice talent was incredible compared to MaleShep, I hope the new one will live up to the talent of the former.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer Feb 11, 2012, 13:52 Creston

entr0py wrote on Feb 11, 2012, 01:55:
Creston wrote on Feb 10, 2012, 23:34:
shihonage wrote on Feb 10, 2012, 23:02:
To me, she sounds worse than the old one, despite being... the same... voice actress?

There seem to be some sound effects overlaying her voice here and there, which does make her sound odd.

Can't say I really like the model. Like a commenter before, several of my femsheps are quite a bit cuter than this one.

Creston

She's arguably an improvement over the previous default fem shep. Who wasn't terrible, but was something like an irish tomboy. I hope they've expanded the character creation options enough that you can finally create attractive looking ladies. The best I could do last game is a sort of Lucille Ball lookalike.

You could make absolutely stunning looking women. Check the mass effect 2 faces database, it's incredible.

However, on a deeper level, they ALL looked alike, because you couldn't make the changes large enough to really have something different looking.

Creston

10. Re: Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer Feb 11, 2012, 04:56 Draugr

Fion wrote on Feb 11, 2012, 01:44:
This fantastic voice actress also voices the female commando in SW:TOR. She's one of the best, and an obvious favorite at Bioware.

Yeah,Jennifer Hale is just a more experienced voice actress and it shows in her work. They are both pretty good though, I enjoyed them both. Granted with the amount of dialogue that they do there are always going to be some totally flubbed lines, but overall Femshep wins in voice acting, for me.

9. Re: Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer Feb 11, 2012, 02:28 Jerykk

Fion wrote on Feb 11, 2012, 01:44:
This fantastic voice actress also voices the female commando in SW:TOR. She's one of the best, and an obvious favorite at Bioware.

The problem is that she sounds the same in every game. Her voice is very recognizable, even when she uses an accent.

The best voice actors are the ones that you completely wouldn't recognize from one work to another. Like Grey DeLisle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yil9LSSLw-0

8. Re: Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer Feb 11, 2012, 02:06 El Pit

What nerds have been waiting for: Shepardess breeding with a Krogan. Oh, Bioware... *facepalm*  
Consoles? I owned two: a Pong clone and an Atari 2600. And that's it.

7. Re: Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer Feb 11, 2012, 01:55 entr0py

Creston wrote on Feb 10, 2012, 23:34:
To me, she sounds worse than the old one, despite being... the same... voice actress?

There seem to be some sound effects overlaying her voice here and there, which does make her sound odd.

Can't say I really like the model. Like a commenter before, several of my femsheps are quite a bit cuter than this one.

Creston

She's arguably an improvement over the previous default fem shep. Who wasn't terrible, but was something like an irish tomboy. I hope they've expanded the character creation options enough that you can finally create attractive looking ladies. The best I could do last game is a sort of Lucille Ball lookalike.

6. Re: Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer Feb 11, 2012, 01:44 Fion

5. Re: Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer Feb 10, 2012, 23:34 Creston

Creston

4. Re: Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer Feb 10, 2012, 23:02 shihonage

3. Re: Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer Feb 10, 2012, 22:52 mlw

My FemShep is hotter.  

2. Re: Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer Feb 10, 2012, 22:33 nin

Liked the previous one better.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

1. Re: Mass Effect 3 FemShep Trailer Feb 10, 2012, 21:44 Cutter

Femshep? LOL!

James Woods: Oh that's fun. That sounds like you had a fun time. Where would I fit in with the fun time, huh? Where does James Woods fit into the fun?

12 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo