Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Ships Ahoy - Cannon Fodder 3

GamersGate now features Cannon Fodder 3 via digital distribution, offering the newest installment in this tactical action series. This comes as a surprise, since when the game was announced by GFI last year, indications were that it would only be released in Russia. The change in plans is not explained by the extremely short announcement: "On the 9th of February the greatest tactical action game starts! Exclusively, only on gamersgate.com, capture enemy vehicles and bases, save hostages and rescue convicts, hold the line and shoot back from the turrets, search for data discs and spare parts, repair broken robots and bypass minefields."

View
9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Cannon Fodder 3 Feb 10, 2012, 09:00 Reactor

Amiga 500, the way it was meant to be played circa 1993.

Or an Amiga 1000...

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

8. Re: Ships Ahoy - Cannon Fodder 3 Feb 9, 2012, 21:09 Dev

So, any comments about cannon fodder 3 from someone who has actually played it?  

7. Re: Ships Ahoy - Cannon Fodder 3 Feb 9, 2012, 13:49 ASeven

Numinar wrote on Feb 9, 2012, 13:46:
No, you have it all wrong. You leave him lying in his uniform, dying in the sun. And it's perfectly O.K.

Oh yeeeeeeah!

BRB, killing brother.

6. Re: Ships Ahoy - Cannon Fodder 3 Feb 9, 2012, 13:46 Numinar

No, you have it all wrong. You leave him lying in his uniform, dying in the sun. And it's perfectly O.K.

5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Cannon Fodder 3 Feb 9, 2012, 13:46 JohnBirshire

The new Jagged Alliance is awful, I haven't heard one fan of the originals say anything positive about it whatsoever.

A $26 dollar game that wasn't in development very long at all and that was originally only going to be released in Russia...I'm sure CF3 is terrible as well.

4. Re: Ships Ahoy - Cannon Fodder 3 Feb 9, 2012, 13:30 ASeven

So... does this means it's ok to kill my brother again and take his gun and ride to the sun?  

3. Re: Ships Ahoy - Cannon Fodder 3 Feb 9, 2012, 13:15 J

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Feb 9, 2012, 12:14:
... installing Jagged Alliance:BiA ...

The demo put me right off. Do tell me if they fixed things like being seen through terrain (walls, trees) and I had a huge number of soldiers swarming around this corpse - who then all charged me at once when I captured the second point

I really want to like it, but the demo put me off.

2. Re: Ships Ahoy - Cannon Fodder 3 Feb 9, 2012, 12:14 MoreLuckThanSkill

Hrm, surprise release, for 26 dollars, of a classic franchise. I'd buy this if I wasn't already in the midst of installing Jagged Alliance:BiA, and playing bargain bin Hammer and Sickle/Silent Storm:Sentinels.

Cannon Fodder was great back in the day, I wonder how many of the same developers, if any, worked on this one?

1. Re: Ships Ahoy - Cannon Fodder 3 Feb 9, 2012, 12:05 Numinar

This has just got to be terrible.

But maybe it wont be! Maybe war will never be so much fun... again!

9 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo