Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

View
10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

10. Re: On Sale Feb 8, 2012, 08:57 xXBatmanXx

Hay, anyone waiting for a Kindle Fire - they are doing refurb ones with the same 1 year warranty for 179 at Amazon. Was thinking about grabbing one for the wife....I usually have to leave it at home when I go to work and then I bring the 79.00 one to work with me...  

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.
Playing: New dad
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

9. Re: On Sale Feb 8, 2012, 07:11 Dades

xXBatmanXx wrote on Feb 8, 2012, 03:28:
I am sure it is, but I am not pressed to get it - it goes on sale more frequently, I need to do an upgrade before fully enjoying the textures, I have a TON of games and still play old ones, and there are other open world games I hvae yet to finish. On top of that....I can't really check out of reality atm for 200 hours.....

Everyone is busy with real life stuff but you don't need to put in all 200 hours consecutively. For people with the time this is a great sale, better ones will always happen that's the nature of things.

8. Re: On Sale Feb 8, 2012, 07:02 JaguarUSF

mixma242 wrote on Feb 7, 2012, 22:06:
Star Prospector has been out for a week, and is already on sale for 50% off?

Has anyone played the full version yet?

My review is going up tomorrow.

7. Re: On Sale Feb 8, 2012, 03:28 xXBatmanXx

PHJF wrote on Feb 8, 2012, 01:10:
The difference being that Skyrim is worth it. Not every game needs/warrants being purchased for $5 on some distant Steam sale.

I am sure it is, but I am not pressed to get it - it goes on sale more frequently, I need to do an upgrade before fully enjoying the textures, I have a TON of games and still play old ones, and there are other open world games I hvae yet to finish. On top of that....I can't really check out of reality atm for 200 hours.....

In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government is the problem. / Few men have virtue enough to withstand the highest bidder.

6. Re: On Sale Feb 8, 2012, 01:10 PHJF

The difference being that Skyrim is worth it. Not every game needs/warrants being purchased for $5 on some distant Steam sale.  

Steam + PSN: PHJF

5. Re: On Sale Feb 8, 2012, 00:52 xXBatmanXx

A better sale will happen for the Bethesda games. I bought Oblivion for $6.24 in Nov of last year. It is $9.99 right now.

Going to hold out for a better price on Skyrim.
GreenMan had it that one day for 30.00, and that will allow more patches and some really good content to be created.

4. Re: On Sale Feb 7, 2012, 23:39 Cutter

mixma242 wrote on Feb 7, 2012, 22:06:

Nope, but I liked the demo. The devs are cool guys and deserving of support. I did mention they should drop the price point as most people won't even consider a little indie game like this at $20, but at $10 they will.

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

3. Re: On Sale Feb 7, 2012, 23:04 nin

Yeah, I was planning on picking it up by Friday, sale or no. So it worked out well for me, at least.

http://www.nin.com/pub/tension/

2. Re: On Sale Feb 7, 2012, 22:57 dj LiTh

WTF I seriously bought skyrim 1 day ago for a gift for my cousin.....might as well wash my car too, save on turning on the sprinklers for the lawn  

1. Re: On Sale Feb 7, 2012, 22:06 mixma242

10 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo