Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Mythos Global Open Beta

The Mythos Global Website announces that open beta testing is now underway for the international take on this fantasy-themed MMO dungeon crawler. They also outline territories that are being IP blocked from the game: "Here is the list of the countries which Mythos Global won't be available (IP Block) Russian Federation, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Estonia, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Republic of Moldova, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan."

View
6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

6. Re: Mythos Global Open Beta Feb 2, 2012, 16:58 MoreLuckThanSkill

Whoa, whoa whoa... what has the Republic of Moldova ever done to these guys?

I got bored looking at the game information on their web page, that can't be good.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

5. Re: Mythos Global Open Beta Feb 2, 2012, 15:49 Shineyguy

jdreyer wrote on Feb 2, 2012, 14:47:
InBlack wrote on Feb 2, 2012, 11:01:
Was kind of stoked at this way back when, before all the fallout from Hellgate London. Does anyone know, is this game worth playing at all???

Yeah, I remember listening to Jeff Green and Sean Elliot talk about having played alpha code of this a few years back and being totally high on it.

If it's like anything that T3Fun did for Hellgate London, then it will be complete shit because they will ignore all the bug reports and just release their in-game store shit.

4. Re: Mythos Global Open Beta-IP Blocking Feb 2, 2012, 15:19 Bhruic

And yet none of the SE Asia countries appear blocked, it's almost all Eastern European countries. Rather odd list from that perspective. Wonder if it's some sort of legal issue?  

3. Re: Mythos Global Open Beta-IP Blocking Feb 2, 2012, 14:49 jdreyer

It's also interesting how various companies are jumping on the IP blocking bandwagon. I'm actually surprised it took this long, given all the stories we've had for years of Chinese and Indonesian gold farming operations.  

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

2. Re: Mythos Global Open Beta Feb 2, 2012, 14:47 jdreyer

InBlack wrote on Feb 2, 2012, 11:01:
Was kind of stoked at this way back when, before all the fallout from Hellgate London. Does anyone know, is this game worth playing at all???

Yeah, I remember listening to Jeff Green and Sean Elliot talk about having played alpha code of this a few years back and being totally high on it.

"It's just a bunch of mystic bovine scatology to me." - 1badmf

1. Re: Mythos Global Open Beta Feb 2, 2012, 11:01 InBlack

I have a nifty blue line!

6 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo