Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

Evening Mobilization

View
3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

3. More Android users take phones into bathroom than do iPhone, BlackBerry users. Feb 1, 2012, 09:35 Cyant

Soooo Android users are full of shit?

Oh and before you get mad I only own a Nokia "flip" phone not a mini PC that also serve as a phone

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

2. AT&T Feb 1, 2012, 07:17 Ozmodan

They were drinking Ja Ja Juice to even think they could get that past the regulators. Granted this is not the old AT&T that had to be broken up, but someone should have at least paid a little attention to the monopoly laws before being so brazenly ignorant.  

1. The Humble Bundle for Android is Here. Feb 1, 2012, 02:22 Jensen

Cool!

Kinda makes me question getting an iPad 3 as my first Apple product... it will never be included in a promotion like this.

I like app stores... I buy most of my games on Steam, but I like the ability to get them other ways. Competition helps... look how good Steam is on the PC vs PSN and XBL on their respective consoles.

This is the first Humble Bundle that let's you customize the amount given to each of the main bundle games.

It looks like the $1.00 minimum for Steam keys is helping keep the average price higher than the last couple of bundles.

3 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo