Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

etc., etc.

View
5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

5. Re: etc., etc. Feb 1, 2012, 04:49 CommunistHamster

That's a pretty sweet room. Much like any minimalist room though, I doubt I could live in it (without an adjacent closet the size of the room, for all the clutter.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

4. Re: etc., etc. Feb 1, 2012, 02:55 Trixxta

that game addiction documentary was pretty good - i never got as bad as that guy in wow but i certainly blew a lot of time on it. God knows what titan will do to me when it arrives  
http://www.sydneyvoice.com - Interesting and Funny News, Articles and Videos from all around the Internet

3. Re: etc., etc. Feb 1, 2012, 01:35 eunichron

It would make it almost too obvious which games to buy because, like movies, bigger budgets typically mean better products.

This has to be one of the most asinine statements I've read as of late. Nowhere, in any entertainment industry, has it been true that more $$ = better product.

2. Re: etc., etc. Jan 31, 2012, 22:22 RenownWolf

Should they have to? Nope. Movie companies only do it to boast to other movie companies. Game developers don't seem to care to share.

They are allowed to spend their money as they see fit. Just like any other business (within the confines or legal business practices and requirements for shareholders if a corp.)

http://www.renownwolf.com

1. Re: etc., etc. Jan 31, 2012, 21:43 The Half Elf

Yes publishers SHOULD reveal development costs. Why? Personally I want to see how much they waste on marketing, how much they don't spend on QA, etc.  

"I've never seen a feature like this before. It warms your ass. It's wonderful" -Walter Bishop

5 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo