Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

Morning Metaverse

View
4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

4. WikiLeaks' Julian Assange to guest on 'The Simpsons' Jan 31, 2012, 17:16 zirik

way to further loose credibility than starting a talk show on RT channel. if american media is controlled by liberals then RT is the mouth piece of putin. their news reporters regularly use bloggers as a source of information. no background checks of the source or confirmation of information.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

3. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 31, 2012, 17:04 zirik

i had high hopes for the ultraviolet service but now it seems another way to control media delivery instead of actually broadening it. consumers want to buy digital copy of movies but without restrictions on what device and what service provider you have. whats the point of buying a digital copy when you can only watch it as long as you subscribe to a specific service provider.  

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 31, 2012, 16:20 Veterator

I like to believe the absolute worst when it comes to media anymore. In this case it would be doing this intentionally to create more piracy to prove their need for more laws to prevent piracy......because they TRIED everything else......obviously.

1. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 31, 2012, 14:16 Silicon Avatar

TW doesn't get it and needs to take an economics class.

Movies are a good that has a lot of substitutes. If I can't get a TW movie via Netflix, I don't run out and buy it, I watch a movie made by someone else. The more of their movies I can't see, the less I care about TW.

Idiots.

4 Replies. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo