Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

etc.

View
214 Replies. 11 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

14. removed Jan 28, 2012, 23:10 space captain

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jan 29, 2012, 10:09.

Go forth, and kill!
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

13. Re: etc. Jan 28, 2012, 23:02 cento

Man, if they are this up in arms about a feature that may or may not eventually appear in a game, they will surely have a fit when the next Rift patch comes out that is adding in-game marriages and IS clearly allowing same-sex marriages in the next week or two.  

12. Re: etc. Jan 28, 2012, 23:01 RailWizard

wtf are you talking about?

lay off the crack pipe, you dont have any brain cells to spare

I'm pretty sure this breaks rules 1. and 4. of the forum rules here. Buhbye.

11. removed Jan 28, 2012, 22:50 space captain

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jan 29, 2012, 10:07.

Go forth, and kill!

10. Re: etc. Jan 28, 2012, 22:42 Kitkoan

TangledThorns wrote on Jan 28, 2012, 21:54:
I am disappointed that a horrible birth defect like homosexuality can be allowed into this game. No matter, this disease that affects the reproductive system will someday be eradicated by gene therapy.

Funny, that pretty much summed up my entire thought about people like you...

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

9. Re: etc. Jan 28, 2012, 22:41 RailWizard

I haven't posted here since user accounts were required...a long time indeed.

But I had to say, people have indeed gone off the deep end. There is only ONE group that has a problem. The one that wants special privilege and to segregate itself from all others.

When is the last time you saw a "Straight people only." group in game? I'm sure they exist, but there are not advertised that way, are they...

If this is what the gay community wants, to have "gay only" groups in games, then they should have NO PROBLEM with "straight only" groups, right? I won't even get into how they stir in all the anti-religion bullshit just to get their way. I will just say, they are all mental midgets with no clue what they really want, they just know they want more, and more, and more. This will not end well...

8. removed Jan 28, 2012, 21:54 TangledThorns

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jan 29, 2012, 10:08.

7. Re: etc. Jan 28, 2012, 21:42 Prez

To both groups: get your self-righteous activism out of gaming. No one wants what either of you are selling. This whole controversy is beyond stupid.  

“The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.”
- Mahatma Gandhi

6. Re: etc. Jan 28, 2012, 21:42 Cutter

Tony and his followers are so deep in the closet they're finding Xmas presents. Keep reaching for that rainbow, Tony and co.!

"The South will boogie again!" - Disco Stu

5. Re: etc. Jan 28, 2012, 21:30 eRe4s3r

Would be nice if the same bullshitting would start when christian priests molest small boys, but apparently thats OK, but being gay in a video game is worse than being a gay pedophile priest in reality...

Fucked up morals right there.

4. Re: etc. Jan 28, 2012, 20:58 Acleacius

Tony Perkins, head of the Family Research Council — a hate group, according the the Southern Poverty Law Center
Yeah, what do a bunch of lawyers offering free services to the poor, domestic abuse victims, toxic waste sites and chemically polluted water know about vitamin sales conmen, turned god fearing christian motivational speakers, anyway.

It's not like there are any gay christians. tony says, "once you give yourself to jesus little boy, you can stick it anywhere you want". Now come give uncle tony a hug!

The people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders.That is easy.All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger.It works the same way in any country.

3. Re: bend over Jan 28, 2012, 20:15 Kitkoan

It does always surprise me that parents seem to be appalled that their children might be shown concepts of loving and understand. These parents always seem to only want to show their children hate, discrimination and bigotry. Yeah... things you want to teach every child....  

*automatically refuses to place horse heads in anyone's bed*

2. Re: bend over Jan 28, 2012, 20:03 Narf2029

Joke's on him. Far as I know they still haven't been implemented.  
Huh? I'm sorry, I was thinking about cake.

1. bend over Jan 28, 2012, 19:21 space captain

vengeful god: christians surrender to cosmic dick  
Go forth, and kill!

214 Replies. 11 pages. Viewing page 11.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo