Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

On Sale

• F.E.A.R. 3 on Steam. Save 50%.
  • Smash Cars on Steam. Save 50%.
  • Space Pirates and Zombies on Steam. Save 60%.

View
1. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2012, 05:29 Rigs

I'll keep posting this on the 'On Sale' comments until I get tired of it, sell everything or am told to get lost. My apologies if anyone feels this is spamming but I have no other way to get the word out but be assured I mean no disrespect. This is completely legit, I've been coming here a long time and my name is listed on the 'Good Traders' thread on SimHQ, where this list originated. For those that want to shout the typical 'Put it on ebay, dumbass!', I'm working on that right now. The problem with that though is...

1. I don't have a high ranking ebay account (since it's brand new)
2. I don't want to list everything separately (we're talking like 50 or more games and hardware) as it is not cost effective and I have no wish to become a 'company account'. After this is done I will probably have no more use for my eBay account.

So, if anyone knows a better place where I could put these games up for sale, then please let me know and I will do so and be thankful for it. Until then, the game list is here:

http://clubrigs.wordpress.com

Yes, it's a blog site. No, it's not fake, I'm not a 'bot' and this is not spam. I just needed somewhere to put the list that everyone could get to. The board on SimHQ where it was put first is only visible to SimHQ members (AFAIK), which doesn't help me very much if I wish to sell elsewhere. Again, if anyone knows a better way to do this, I'll be more than happy to listen. Thanks, guys!

=-Rigs-=

'Now, we gave you a promise and we are bound by that promise and damn you for asking for it! And damn me for agreeing to it! And damn all of us to hell, because that is exactly where we're going!'
Next Post Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

Date Subject Author
>> 1. Jan 27, 05:29 Re: On Sale Rigs
  2. Jan 27, 19:21  Re: On Sale Jerykk

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo